Rams vs Jets postgame

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well where do we go from here? Playoffs are out of the question with our record vs the record/remaining schedule of who's in front of us..

So anything you wanna see for the remaining games? Personally I'm thinking just have Quick play most of the snaps, just get him the experience he needs to be the guy next year.

We need safety's in a big way. And better OLB would be nice. I think our first four picks in the draft need to be WR, O-Line, S, and OLB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Honestly, it's best if I don't say a fucking word the rest of the day.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The game turned on Bradford's fumble. We're driving in plus territory, Jackson had just run for 19 after taking over after the Jet's fake punt. In some ways, that was just like last year; one play and all momentum is lost.

On a separate note, where the hell is our luck? Sanchez fumbles and the ball bounces back to him. Bradford fumbles and it skips away. Wouldn't it be nice to have a ball bounce our way?

Maybe you can't count on luck, but it's nice to have once in a while.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Speaking of playing injured, sorry ass teams at home....
RG3 had like 200 yards passing and 4 TD throws today vs. Philly. Just sayin.

I just don't think Charlie (SB) has the stones to be THAT GUY. He needs the stars to be aligned for things to go his way, and more times than not, the shit hits the fan and Lucy pulls that ball out from under him over and over again.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Do you think Fisher might be seeking revenge for the Rams beating him in the Superbowl?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
raised_fisT said:
Speaking of playing injured, sorry ass teams at home....
RG3 had like 200 yards passing and 4 TD throws today vs. Philly. Just sayin.
I saw two of those and they were ridiculous.

The first one I saw the receiver was open by about 25 yards.
The second one I saw, Griffin just threw it as high and far as he could and TWO Eagles defenders were standing right there ready to pick it off, but they somehow let little Santana Moss come down with it instead. Weirdest thing I've ever seen.

[nfl]0ap2000000096636[/nfl]

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
His receivers help him out. Ours couldn't get open playing against a pee wee team sometimes.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
30th ranked rush D. And they go only 19 attempts. 19!

13 for 81 for Jack. Huh? Why not feed him more?

I'm fucking tired of shitty field position, tired of tick tack penalties always bringing big gains back, tired of the defense giving up big chunks of yards, tired of the DBs giving opposing WRs cushions, tired of no offensive consistency, just tired of it all.

Look at the Jets play...29 rush attempts to 20 attempts passing. Clearly their strength is running the damn rock and that's what they did. Speaking of which, where the fuck did the Rams defense go?

Why the fuck can't we ever start at the 40 or even the damn 30 yard line?

No turnovers, no calls for the Rams, no pass interference, nothing.

Next week the last chance to straighten that fuckin metaphorical cliched ship. Do it and the season can be salvaged some. If not it's back to lookin forward to fuckin April in November again.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Looks like my consecutive home game streak is coming to a end after this one. Bad everything.

quebecramfan

Rookie
Pathetic showing by the rams... had a chance to make a statement today and decide not to show up.... pretty much like their fans. I want the rams to stay in St. Louis but COME ON!!! after watching the last 2 home games this is just pathetic... And don't give me that "this is the worst team in history kinda shit"... You either support ur team or you don't.

You want a football team then MAN UP St-Louis and maybe some of that energy will translate onto the football field... The last two home games are just plain embarrassing

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
quebecramfan said:
Pathetic showing by the rams... had a chance to make a statement today and decide not to show up.... pretty much like their fans. I want the rams to stay in St. Louis but COME ON!!! after watching the last 2 home games this is just pathetic... And don't give me that "this is the worst team in history kinda shyte"... You either support ur team or you don't.

You want a football team then MAN UP St-Louis and maybe some of that energy will translate onto the football field... The last two home games are just plain embarrassing

There you have it. And Bradford was ..... well...... uh... very UN FRANCHISE today. And I too should not make any more comments. It was just be ugly.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
One of, if not THE most depressing game I have seen in years. Just when I think Bradford has turned the corner, he lays one of the biggest eggs of his not too stellar career. I was actually hoping they would pull him and let Davis have some snaps in hopes of getting some kind of spark. Can't wait to see the "report card" for this one. What a disaster.....again.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I was really pissed off at the end of the game. My fiance asked me to help her clean since we have people coming over for Thanksgiving and I snapped at her. She asked me why I snapped. I told her I was pissed off because of the game. She asked me why, and I said because "I love them". She asked me "Do they love you back?" I didn't know what to say to that.

Am I too irrational to allow a football game to make me so angry? Should I take a "step back from the Rams table"? Why do sports get me (and possibly others) so worked up? I remember after the Patriots beat the Rams in the Superbowl I was pissed off for like four months.

I'm not the only one like this am I?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
brokeu91 said:
I was really pissed off at the end of the game. My fiance asked me to help her clean since we have people coming over for Thanksgiving and I snapped at her. She asked me why I snapped. I told her I was pissed off because of the game. She asked me why, and I said because "I love them". She asked me "Do they love you back?" I didn't know what to say to that.

Am I too irrational to allow a football game to make me so angry? Should I take a "step back from the Rams table"? Why do sports get me (and possibly others) so worked up? I remember after the Patriots beat the Rams in the Superbowl I was pissed off for like four months.
like this am I?

No. You are definitely not alone.