Rams vs. Giants Postgame Notes (12/21/14)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Rams vs. Giants Postgame Notes (12/21/14)
Rams_logo_svg.png
Rams vs. Giants
Postgame Notes
Sunday, December 21, 2014
Edward Jones Dome
index.jpg

• The Rams fell to the Giants 27-37.
  • QB Shaun Hil completed 24-of-32 passes for 290 yards and two touchdowns for a 110.2 passer rating.
  • RB Tre Mason rushed 13 times for 76 yards, including a 10-yard touchdown run. Marked his fifth touchdown of the season, fourth rushing.
  • TE Lance Kendricks connected with Hill in the endzone on a 23-yard pass. Marked his fifth touchdown of the season, good for a new season-high.
  • WR Chris Givens notched a 47-yard touchdown pass from Hill. Marked his first touchdown of the season.
  • WR Kenny Britt hauled in a season-high nine passes for 103 yards. The last time Britt had at least nine catches in a game was vs. Baltimore (9/18/11) as a member of the Tennessee Titans.
  • Also marked Britt’s second 100-plus yard game as a Ram, and ninth of his career.
  • S T.J. McDonald sacked Giants QB Eli Manning. Marked his second sack of the season, third career.
  • McDonald led the team in tackles, according to press box statistics, with 11 (nine solo).
  • LB Daren Bates blocked a Giants K Josh Brown field goal and it was recovered by LB Will Herring.
  • WR/PR Tavon Austin returned four punts for 61 yards, including a long of 41 yards.
  • K Greg Zuerlein converted field goal of 51 and 20 yards.
  • P Johnny Hekker punted four times for 202 yards and placed three inside the 20-yard line.
  • Going into today’s match-up, Hekker had registered a new season-high (29) in punts placed inside the 20-yard line and was tied for the league lead in the category.

jjab360

Legend
Hekker has only gotten better this year after an already outstanding season last year. He better make the pro bowl again

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
And one of Hekker's punts should have been downed at the one.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I appreciate the highlights I really do. I look forward to having a season extend into January. Truth be told, we are what our record says we are and 6-9 sucks.