Rams Vs Dallas training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
So, what you're saying is....there are more Cowboys fans than Rams fans. ;)

Without a doubt there are more cowboys fans than Rams fans in California. This is purely a visual speculation. Reason there are a decent amount of cowboy/packers/steelers fans in California is the fact that it heavily rivals San Francisco based on superbowl wins. In California if you're not a 49er or Raider fan, then you're a Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Rams, Chargers fan respectively. Reason being ever since the Rams moved the fan base did take a massive hit, but the BBTLAR isn't what is left of the Rams fan base in California. There are a lot more fans out here than meets the eye. It's just spread out over the entire state of California instead of concentrated in a tri-county area

MrMotes

Starter
Regardless of relocation, gonna be a lot of Rams fans in Oxnard, pretty rare opportunity for us...

bluecoconuts

Legend
I just learned the Rams are indeed organizing a huge turnout to the scrimmage to make an effort to talk about having them move to LA? Sounds like I was wrong about this one. I did ask about 5 of my homie's in the LA area if they're are more Cowboys fans on LA than rams fans . All of them said by far.

*I'm not letting this go! ;)

You don't have to let it go, but you're wrong. I'm not saying there aren't large pockets of Cowboys fans, because there is, but I see far more Rams stuff than Cowboys stuff. I see people wearing Rams hats, shirts, jerseys, and stickers daily, I see Raiders gear daily, I see Chargers stuff typically at least one or twice a week, and Cowboys/Packers/Steelers (those seem to be the biggest other groups) randomly as well. I get you made a trip to LA once and saw a bunch of Cowboys stuff, most likely because they caught your eye. You most likely just completely skipped over other things because they didn't catch your eye. That happens all the time actually, that's how people miss motorcycles on the road, because they're not looking for them.

I live in LA, I'm driving here every day, I see those stickers and I see those fans. Just like if I were to hound on there being more Eagles fans in Dallas than Cowboys fans you would be quick to say no because you live there and see it first hand on a daily basis.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
This sounds like your coming up with excuses for when I post pictures proving their are a lot more than 500 Rams Fans in So.Cal.!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WOULD THAT BE AN EXCUSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I JUST ADMITTED I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WOULD THAT BE AN EXCUSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I JUST ADMITTED I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You also inferred it was being staged to promote the move to L.A.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Based upon the attendance so far in Oxnard, I think they'll easily be 2,000-3000 or more there on Monday. As to how many will be Rams fans.....I guess we'll see what happens. My monies on close to half.

Yea im curious to see how many too, I wish I could attend myself it's just hard for me to get work off at the moment. I'm hoping everyone that can make it attends. When I went to the SD game last year it was amazing, I was shocked at the sea of throwback colors i seen. Felt like a home game so it would be cool to see a bunch of supporters there.

Isiah58

UDFA
I am not part of any organized movement or demonstration. I used to watch the Rams practice at Cal State Fullerton and Long Beach State, and it is a wonderful opportunity that my favorite team is going to be practicing a couple of hours away for three days. I was at the San Diego game last year, and I wouldn't miss this opportunity to see the Rams practice and hopefully share a few observations like the wonderful camp reporters in St. Louis have done so masterfully this year and in years past. I suspect that there will be a surprising number of Rams fans out there, not to prove anything but just for the opportunity to see the Rams play.

fearsomefour

Legend
I used to go to scrimmages between the Chargers and Rams in the early 90s in San Diego.
You could just walk on the field and be within 20 feet of the players. At your own risk of course. A couple times saw some drills get heated and a player take out a fan or two (almost always a RB getting clobbered and stumbling into people).
There were like 2 security guys and they just had orange cones out they asked you to not go beyond. Had nice conversation with Charles White one day out there on a break.

500, 5,000, it's all good...

For every fan that attended there are at least 5 that couldn't make it. Hypothetically speaking as it is right now if it was a Sunday game there would easily have been 25-30,000 in attendance. Minimum. It was a monday. Not a lot of people could have scheduled the day off, and it was actually the first day of school in nearly all california. Those who aren't less than an hour away from Oxnard were waiting for their children to get home.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
According to Jim Thomas, 5,400 more at combined practice Monday than at Cowboys only Sunday. That's 5,400 more on a weekday, than a weekend. More expected for the scrimmage. At he same time, all around LA, senior centers were conspicuously empty.