Rams Vs Dallas training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Anyone know the capacity for the facility...I'm hoping to be there on Tuesday (may be a wee bit inebriated tho) I'll find @DaveFan'51 and we'll go have some fun...man I hope there's a "beverage vendor"

Now all I gotta do is familiarize myself with the @CoachO class on how to write a proper report...so many things to watch...one set of eyes...how does he do it?
I'm hoping to be their on Tuesday Too!
I'd look forward to meeting you in person! and any other ROD member!!
If not Tuesday Wednesday, I haven't got it locked down yet. not until I find out the Wife's work schedule!!

VilleDeal

UDFA
we b there also... going to oakland friday, then driving down the 101 to be @ oxnard for mon-wed routine.. 1st time to cali.. getting exicited. about as exited as ever for days off as any i remember.. grew up in Dallas area and long time/ ex dallas cowboy fan now rooting hard for the rams and our texas born players.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I never once saw a single rams logo when I was in SoCal. I lost count of how many Cowboys stickers I saw. Just saying.

I see them all the time. I also see Cowboys, and Steelers, and Packers, and about every team in the NFL. I was in Dallas once and saw a few Philly stickers and no Cowboy ones. Guess the Eagles are more popular in Dallas than the Cowboys.

Or maybe that's not a good way to judge fandom in a region.

I see Rams gear probably every day.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Here's a pretty accurate map of where you might find a high number of Dallas Cowboys fans. I will NOT be politically correct in this matter either. I only speak the truth.
map_hispanicpop.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
I drove by the Cowboys camp as I was in the area on unrelated business a couple of years ago.
They had passing/kicking games set up for kids, tons of people out there, a real good atmosphere.
Had to pay like $20 for parking if my memory is right....good ol Jerry.
There were a lot of people out to watch though.

Here's a pretty accurate map of where you might find a high number of Dallas Cowboys fans. I will NOT be politically correct in this matter either. I only speak the truth.
map_hispanicpop.gif

I can speak for California since I've resided in Sacramento, San Jose, Central California, and Southern California. If you're referring to Hispanics being mostly cowboy fans I can assure you that it's a three way tie at 20% between 49ers, Raiders, and Cowboys regardless of race. Packers and steelers come in at 10%. Chargers and Rams are tied at 5%. Remaining teams combined for the last 10%. However there are a lot of closet Rams fans that are starting to make their appearance lately besides LA especially from Ventura, Bakersfield all the way up past Fresno. Wouldn't be surprised if it changes to 10%

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I can speak for California since I've resided in Sacramento, San Jose, Central California, and Southern California. If you're referring to Hispanics being mostly cowboy fans I can assure you that it's a three way tie at 20% between 49ers, Raiders, and Cowboys regardless of race. Packers and steelers come in at 10%. Chargers and Rams are tied at 5%. Remaining teams combined for the last 10%. However there are a lot of closet Rams fans that are starting to make their appearance lately besides LA especially from Ventura, Bakersfield all the way up past Fresno. Wouldn't be surprised if it changes to 10%
So, what you're saying is....there are more Cowboys fans than Rams fans. ;)

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Rynie is that Cowboy band wagon going to break down again this year?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I just learned the Rams are indeed organizing a huge turnout to the scrimmage to make an effort to talk about having them move to LA? Sounds like I was wrong about this one. I did ask about 5 of my homie's in the LA area if they're are more Cowboys fans on LA than rams fans . All of them said by far.

*I'm not letting this go! ;)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I just learned the Rams are indeed organizing a huge turnout to the scrimmage to make an effort to talk about having them move to LA? Sounds like I was wrong about this one. I did ask about 5 of my homie's in the LA area if they're are more Cowboys fans on LA than rams fans . All of them said by far.

This is the one thing that bugs me. If people actually believe that they have anything to do with the Rams moving, they're crazy. It has zero to do with fans and everything to do with money. Just stop.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I live in Ventura County, and I've never been in the closet with my Fandom!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

This sounds like your coming up with excuses for when I post pictures proving their are a lot more than 500 Rams Fans in So.Cal.!!