Rams Vs Dallas training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah.

But they'll be hitting and working on specific plays. It'll be entertaining.
They get tired of beating up on each other plus the sting of blowing a 21 point lead has to still be there

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Dumb question. When does this TC against the Girls start, and is it in StL or Oxnard?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I used to live in Oxnard for 5-6 years in my preteen years it was alot better then.Now there's a huge gang problem and because the way I look problems find me unfortunately.

Lived in San Jose, CA for thirty years. Not much better. And I look like an over-the-hill hippie. :LOL:

BdlvchP.jpg

Yeah, I watched 'Lost Boys' again last night. ;)

The Cowboys will be a good test for us, and us for them. Jerry Jones is a hoot, right @Rynie? (y)

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm sure there will be rams fans there, but not 500. The Cowboys have more fans in SoCal than the Rams.
Oxnard has a lot of cowboy fans. There is a gang that promotes Cowboy apparel so you see it everywhere. There are still a bunch of rams fans here in SoCal. Last year against SD the stadium was half rams fans.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I'm sure there will be rams fans there, but not 500. The Cowboys have more fans in SoCal than the Rams.
They just had an Rams fest and at least 1000 showed up, wouldn't be surprised to see 500ish..

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I used to live in Oxnard for 5-6 years in my preteen years it was alot better then.Now there's a huge gang problem and because the way I look problems find me unfortunately.
Yeah, I thought I saw you on a couple of episodes of Sons Of Anarchy. :double:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That's because the bandwagon is WIDE OPEN in a town without a team. Ya'll gotta recruit from somewhere :popcorn:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Anyone know the capacity for the facility...I'm hoping to be there on Tuesday (may be a wee bit inebriated tho) I'll find @DaveFan'51 and we'll go have some fun...man I hope there's a "beverage vendor"

Now all I gotta do is familiarize myself with the @CoachO class on how to write a proper report...so many things to watch...one set of eyes...how does he do it?

Last edited:

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Oxnard has a lot of cowboy fans. There is a gang that promotes Cowboy apparel so you see it everywhere. There are still a bunch of rams fans here in SoCal. Last year against SD the stadium was half rams fans.
I don't know if its allowed during training camp because then there would be a reason to wear it.But its illegal in the city of Oxnard to wear Cowboys apparel because of that gang that took a liking to their colors.So our Rams unis might far outnumber the Dallas ones.