RAMS vs COWBOYS PREDICTIONS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
let's see rams rushing defense through 2 games......putrid,going against a rb who has historically owned the rams.....just dont see how the rams stop Murray. Romo thows picks but wont this game cause there wont be any reason to throw. Dallas defense has played better than expected and the rams offense is.......well it's the rams. 41-10 cowgirls. stadium will be half empty with the majority being cowgirls fans.
You are aware this is a Rams Fan Forum, right?(y)

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Spread has jumped from Cowboys -1.0 to -2.0 this morning. Public took notice of the Bucs getting shellacked last night.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Won't predict but I will say this:

Rams offense has to score some TDs. Period.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The defense is disappointing to me, and I don't see any reason they will be able to stop the Cowboys' running game.

On the flipside, the Rams' offense is facing a bad Cowboys defense, but they are the Rams' offense.

Might be a close game, hopefully it will be, because I do think the Rams' special teams could start to click in this one.

Gonna go with 24-21 Rams, what the hell. Don't feel confident but you never know.

You know, the run D isn't as bad as it looks on paper. They had a TON of stops at the LOS and for losses. The problem was the LB play when the runner got to the second level. If they can get JL and AO off of blocks and into holes, the run D could actually be very good. That's the question though, can they do it.

The Rams offense would be a yardage juggernaut if drives and big plays hadn't been killed by penalties. Can they fix that also?

If both of those happen, the Rams will be in this game IMHO.