RAMS vs COWBOYS PREDICTIONS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Rams 27 Cowboys 20
JJ gets an INT (assuming Romo plays), we end the game with 4 sacks.

Bailey has the most yards for ALL WRs in the game.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Hate to say it, but 27-20 Cowboys.

This game will show me a lot if they can pull it off.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Rams 27-20.

Demarco can run on us, but he's had a fumble in both games to start the season, and the trend continues with Ogletree getting a strip.
We finally dial up the pass rush with Quinn getting 2 sacks, and Donald getting his second of the year.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
RAMS 27-24
Cowboys Choke.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
This is the Rams toughest matchup. The addition of Bailey to the pass game and ST will help. The D get's going and Romo chokes. Rams 31 Dallas 24

cowboys123

Murray rushes for over 200 yards again against the Rams, Quinn gets stuffed in his tracks against Tyron Smith, Aaron Donald gets a sack, Janoris Jenkins with an INT, Jared Cook has over 100 yards receiving, Dez has 10 catches for 100 yards and a TD.

Cowboys win 31-21

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Murray rushes for over 200 yards again against the Rams, Quinn gets stuffed in his tracks against Tyron Smith, Aaron Donald gets a sack, Janoris Jenkins with an INT, Jared Cook has over 100 yards receiving, Dez has 10 catches for 100 yards and a TD.

Cowboys win 31-21
In your defense, the thread title did not require that your prediction be realistic.

If "dez" lines up against JJ, and frankly I don't see that happening much if at all, The Jackrabbit will be so far inside of "dez's" head by halftime he'll want to slap his Momma...again.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Triple D - 564
Rams - 321

We both set NFL record for most points in a game.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I really think the Rams defense is pissed off at how they've started. I think they see how teams have been able to run against them are are going to do something about it. Pair that with a little confidence from grinding out a road victory.

23-17 Rams.

Athos

Legend
We somehow play above our heads against the run and limited Murray to 70 yards on 15 touches.

Davis (I expect him to play) hits a big PA bomb to Quick for a TD.

Rams win a tight one.

20-17

Donald and Quinn get sacks.

Gaines and Jenks get a INT apiece.