RAMS vs COWBOYS PREDICTIONS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambition

Rookie
unsuspecting cowboys take the SOSAR 'tude and step into a buzzsaw instead.

Rams 30, Cowboys 16

fearsomefour

Legend
Suspect run D......I just can't pick the Rams this week.
The Rams O seems to be a mismatch with the Dallas D notated how bad they are.
Hopefully Romo has one of "those" games, outside of that,
Dallas 31
Rams 23

jjab360

Legend
Much tougher team than the depleted Buccanners who weren't really that good even before all the injuries. Not making any predictions, but hoping for a surprise. Not expecting it, though.

Alan

Legend
Rams win. Of course I'm going to say that every week so...

Last edited:
I don't make game by game predictions, there's far too much variability.

If the D continues to leave a lot to be desired we lose, D plays like it's capable of, stops the run as well as it can, gets pressure on Romo as well as it can then we stand every chance of winning, I'm yet to be impressed by Williams so this is a great opportunity for him.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I think that if Davis plays we will win 24-14. If not we lose 24-17.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
34-6 rams. Murray gets hurt first quarter from a hit by T-Mac. 5 sacks 2 ints 1 fumble. One defensive touchdown by Jenkins

Big Game

Living The Dream
My heart says Rams win 27-24. But I was there in Dallas 3 years ago and watched Murray shred our run Defense. Only good thing about that weekend is i saw the Cardinals get a win in the World Series down in Texas.

That being said if our run defense can stop over pursing and missing with arm tackles we can win this game.

If we see the same run defense we saw in Tampa the Rams will suffer a huge loss.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Last week I predicted the result I didn't want to get the result I wanted and it worked. So the Cowboys will lay the smackdown on my beloved Rams. It will leave me brokenhearted and inconsolable.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To all the doubters out their I say " Oh Ye of Little Faith, Listen to your Elders on this one!!" RAMS WIN 27-17!!!! PERIOD:D

drpugilist

with that said, i hope we win obviously but i dont think we score enough points to compete. dallas wins by a td

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams are at home and due for a great game, just like last year. Rams 31-16. The entire team will play well.