Rams vs Cowboys (Predictions)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Graphicker

Starter
Score or stats you name em.. Let's also try to be as reasonable as possible, With maybe a bold one or two.

--Score--

Rams 27
Dallas 19

Feels just about right and I see our defense stopping there run. Problem is that the cowboys have been dinking and dunking these
last 2 games. What is the Rams defense struggling to stop right now? You got it right.
I see Robert Quinn having 5 tackles and countless pressure. I do hope for a Sack but It will be hard. I do see Long having 2 however.

Offense. Givens 7 catches for 87 yards and a score.
Cook for 9 catches and 120.
Sam with 2 tds and 250 yards on the day. Richardson with 22 carries for 75 yards.

Hero of the day? Alec Olgatree with a pick and some huge stops. :p :cheese: :cheese:

Optimistic as hell about this game. How are you guys feeling?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'll never pick the Rams to lose.

Rams 24
Dallas 20

Sam Bradford goes 31/49....350 yards, 2 TDs. AND NO FREAKY FLUKY PICK 6s!!!!

Jared Cook gains 94 of said 350 and a TD. Austin Pettis gets the other TD.

Tavon Austin gets another TD.....via rush. :hehe:

Legatron chips in 1 FG.

Robert Quinn will get another sack, Chris Long will get 2. That'll do it from the DL.

Alec Ogletree will get his 1st sack.

While the defense gives up 300 yards passing, Tony Romo gets picked twice.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If Fisher coaches smart:

Rams 31 Cowboys 21

If he coaches the same as the last two games:

Rams 21 Cowboys 28

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Rams take advantage of the cowgirls weak secondary, Bradford throws for 375 & 4 TDs - 2 to Cook, 1 to B. Quick and the other to Austin.

Our D stuffs the run and with the cowgirls behind early they are forced to become one dimensional so our pass rush gets to Romo 5 times for sacks forcing him into 2 INTs.

Zurlein hits from 48 and 58 for a final score of Rams 34 - cowgirls 13.

I HATE the cowgirls!!!

On drives starting within their own half the Cowboys have scored 17 and 13 points this season, turnovers are hard to predict, but the only two times we've turned the ball over this season were on tipped balls so I'm going with 17 points for Dallas.

The Rams O: how about two 100 yard receivers? Cook with 100+ Givens with 100+ and 4 TDs (Cook, Pettis, Kendricks and Quick).

28-17 Rams.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Every where I go and every thing I hear is about the Cowboys trying to establish a running game. I think they try to force it against the Rams and pay.

Rams 31
Cowgirls 27

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I predict the this is the first game the Rams don't allow a defensive touchdown this year and win 27-21.

WvuIN02

Starter
Thinking this game is a shootout. Would love to say the Rams D shows up, but their cushions are just too big for my liking vs all those weapons in Dallas. That said, Rams are even faster on turf and Bradford has a field day with the injured secondary.

Rams 38-Cowgirls 34

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E[/youtube]

Memphis Ram

Legend
I liked the Rams chances vs. the Falcons more than I do against the Cowboys in Dallas. :huh:

Cowboys 27
Rams 23

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Memphis Ram said:
I liked the Rams chances vs. the Falcons more than I do against the Cowboys in Dallas. :huh:

Cowboys 27
Rams 23

blasphemy !!!!

S. Bradford 400+yards and 4 TD.
Quick 1 TD
Givens 100+yards + 2 TD
Austin 100+yards +1 TD

Z. Stacy with one rush TD
Defense 6 sacks, 1 int 1 ff.

Rams 38 x 17 Cowboys.

nighttrain

Legend
Angry Ram said:
I'll never pick the Rams to lose.

Rams 24
Dallas 20

Sam Bradford goes 31/49....350 yards, 2 TDs. AND NO FREAKY FLUKY PICK 6s!!!!

Jared Cook gains 94 of said 350 and a TD. Austin Pettis gets the other TD.

Tavon Austin gets another TD.....via rush. :hehe:

Legatron chips in 1 FG.

Robert Quinn will get another sack, Chris Long will get 2. That'll do it from the DL.

Alec Ogletree will get his 1st sack.

While the defense gives up 300 yards passing, Tony Romo gets picked twice.
works for me...
train