Rams vs Cowboys full game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
That's why R.O.D. is the place to get Rams info.

Thank you so much. You're Da Man!!!!

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I found this on reditt and all credit should go to their member Yji.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have it taped , but now have to throw my 2 cents in.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Let's just say this . Dak Prescott was a Senior Bowl MVP. He is really lighting it up again.This time against Miami.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
And Dak is sliced up Miami.

I don't know if I should be relieved since it's not just our defense that got blown up, or sickened by the constant praise Dak is going to be getting for at least another week.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

I don't know if I should be relieved since it's not just our defense that got blown up, or sickened by the constant praise Dak is going to be getting for at least another week.
If u watch the replay he shouldn't have scored second touchdown. They had two ol like four or five yards downfield on a screen that gained almost 20 yards.

Don't sweat it.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Cam Thomas did not have a good game either. Missed a couple of easy tackles. You're 330+ C'mon Man!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Is anyone going to quote last weeks game ??

My take is The Rams really did not look that bad . There are a lot of players that are not getting much love !!

I've still have only watched the 1st half , but I've also been to a couple practices.

1. Big Rob Havenstien is going to be an All Pro RT soon !! He is freaking so great. He is a true student of the game. He is talking shop to all his team mates. Helping reaching. Before 2nd half he is talking to Jared Goff about a play from the 1st half.He looks in real good shape as well.
2. Roger Saffold is playing well, & will be even better playing LG !! Cody Wichmann is not playing at a higher level.
3.Christian Bryant is a lot better than fans think.He is a baller,& plays hard.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Referees look real old , & make some real bad mistakes. Did anyone see that pass they called a fumble.

----Thank for replay !!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The real MVP on that Cowboys offense is the OL. That unit is looking very good. And I'll add the Cowboys have a very good offensive staff. But I'll give Dak the credit due, he still has to make the throws and he's playing very well.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
The real MVP on that Cowboys offense is the OL. That unit is looking very good. And I'll add the Cowboys have a very good offensive staff. But I'll give Dak the credit due, he still has to make the throws and he's playing very well.
Dak scored 4 TD's tonight, including a rushing TD. Through 2 games, his QBR is 158.3

Dak is out-performing all the QB's drafted ahead of him at this point in time.

Daks what I'm talkin' about!!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie

He's getting the constant praise because the media is about to start the "Dak vs Romo" idiocy the first time Romo throws an interception, because apparently Romo is the only QB that occasionally throws an interception. Just watch. There will be people in the media saying we need to start Dak over Romo at some point. The media loves nothing more than a negative Cowboys story, because it gets the most clicks.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
He's getting the constant praise because the media is about to start the "Dak vs Romo" idiocy the first time Romo throws an interception, because apparently Romo is the only QB that occasionally throws an interception. Just watch. There will be people in the media saying we need to start Dak over Romo at some point. The media loves nothing more than a negative Cowboys story, because it gets the most clicks.

Yeah... Good luck with all that.

Then if Romo moves to another team or retires and Dak has a tough game, all the people who used to call for Romo to be benched will be wishin for him back.