Rams Vs Chargers pics and stories of the game Official

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I just spent time walking back to my Hotel with Nick (24/7) great guy.
We had a great time, my son enjoyed his first live game. To bad about the outcome but hey the future is bright and the team has promise.
Bad Luck immaturity and some questionable calls again plagued us.

Please post pics and stories of your experience. I will post pics when I get home.

The Ram faithful came in droves and cheered loud, the team took notice and danced and pointed at us. Coach Mac threw Nick an official Ram Football.
Today reminded me of my youth and the days of the NFL in LA.

At one point Stephen was sitting in his seat it was Hot and he had a hard time seeing over the standing crowd. Right then JJ picked Rivers, I turned and grabbed Stephen and quickly lifted him above the crowd as he watched the last 70 yds of JJ's pick 6 and there the circle had been completed I did with Stephen what my father did with me and his with him, make great Rams memories.
Share your experience

Last edited:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well? Where are the pics

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@rdlkgliders

Special time with your son. Great to hear... put a smile on my face this Monday morning.

I look forward to some pics.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dammit Tim I got home and went to sleep, I am old and I was tired LOL

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I live in Missouri now but grew up a Ram fan from Long Beach. My Dad also took me to games at the Coliseum. Alas, he lives in Santa Rosa now and became a Niner fan. I still don't get it. I'm thinking your son won't have that problem.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
A few pics from my cell. I forgot my good camera oops
24/7 and I before the game
IMG_20141123_123624.jpg

some crowd shots and misc pics
IMG_20141123_122054.jpg
IMG_20141123_152357.jpg
IMG_20141123_124856.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We had a great time, my son enjoyed his first live game. To bad about the outcome but hey the future is bright and the team has promise.

Please post pics and stories of your experience. I will post pics when I get home.

The Ram faithful came in droves and cheered loud, the team took notice and danced and pointed at us. Coach Mac threw Nick an official Ram Football.

At one point Stephen was sitting in his seat it was Hot and he had a hard time seeing over the standing crowd. Right then JJ picked Rivers, I turned and grabbed Stephen and quickly lifted him above the crowd as he watched the last 70 yds of JJ's pick 6 and there the circle had been completed I did with Stephen what my father did with me and his with him, make great Rams memories.
Share your experience
Truly a day for you both to treasure the rest of your lives!!:D except for the game out-come of course!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
except for the game out-come of course!
yeah the outcome was not as scripted but the day was great and nothing was taking away from the great time I had. It was much more than a game for me as you know and somehow through it all I saw promise. The way the guys act toward each other , how much fun they seemed to have being around each other. The Rams were having way more fun before the game than the chargers. At the end of the game Quinn ran up to the rail and signed a couple autographs they knew we were there for sure. Great Time

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan

Share your experience
With all the Los Angeles fans there did the Rams feel like home?? Did they interact with the crowd? Did they sign any autographs?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
yeah the outcome was not as scripted but the day was great and nothing was taking away from the great time I had. It was much more than a game for me as you know and somehow through it all I saw promise. The way the guys act toward each other , how much fun they seemed to have being around each other. The Rams were having way more fun before the game than the chargers. At the end of the game Quinn ran up to the rail and signed a couple autographs they knew we were there for sure. Great Time
I watched the game, it may be silly, but one of my biggest kicks, was seeing Chris Long on the side lines, with a head-set on and getting all excited about how good our D was Playing!!(especially on one play by Donald!)

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
With all the Los Angeles fans there did the Rams feel like home?? Did they interact with the crowd? Did they sign any autographs?

Oh yeah they new we were there and let us know they appreciated it they dance and pointed at us, Robert Quinn signed autographs after the game ( albeit for a short time ) Coach Mac threw an official NFL game ball with Rams on it to Nick (24/7) players turned to us and gestured to get up and make noise. I am sure it was about as close as you get to a home game on the road.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Here are a few pics from yesterday:

20141123_114551.jpg

My seats (LF3 row 3). Rams 25 yardline (3rd row).

20141123_120912.jpg

I hollered Coach McGinnis' name and he waved at me. A few moments later he came back and threw me a football. Great guy.

20141123_221149.jpg

Also in the evening I was at my uncle's work (NBC 7 Sports San Diego) and had the opportunity to meet former Rams linebacker Na'il Diggs. Not sure too many here remember him, but he was one of the starting LBs in our All-Buckeye LB unit in 2010 with JL and Larry Grant. He was a good vet in the locker room and when we briefly spoke he had high praise for JL. I mentioned how many knock his size and lack of physicality in the run game and he said that he believes its more of a scheme issue and there are things you can do with other players to compensate for JL's weaknesses. I told him we should have made the playoffs in 2010 and he agreed. Nice guy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This was the first post I read after work and enjoyed it big time. Nice stories and pictures. Excellent!

Thank you for sharing guys!

Cool stuff.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Such a great experience watching a game live. Glad you guys had a great time as many of us did at the Bucs game. Post em if you got em.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
These pics make me jealous, I haven't been to a Rams game since 93 or 94. Damn I miss going to Rams games.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Oh yeah they new we were there and let us know they appreciated it they dance and pointed at us, Robert Quinn signed autographs after the game ( albeit for a short time ) Coach Mac threw an official NFL game ball with Rams on it to Nick (24/7) players turned to us and gestured to get up and make noise. I am sure it was about as close as you get to a home game on the road.
Sweet bro, glad to hear that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's good stuff, guys. Thanks for sharing.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Let me add to this. It was a great atmosphere for Rams fans. I loved seeing all the different jerseys and such!
IMG_1111.JPG

This is me meeting John, one of the original melon heads from Anaheim Stadium. Notice that card around his neck? Yep, he has his own pro-football card with his and his buddies picture on it. From the mid '90's.
IMG_1106.JPG

My family tailgating before the game. Grandson (7yrs old), oldest daughter with one of my original LA Rams sweatshirts. I didn't know she had saved those. My younger daughter with a "This teachers loves her Rams" shirt. My lovely girlfriend with a Ram logo shirt (you can't see the logo in this pic). I would take my girls to Anaheim Stadium back in the '90's to watch the Rams. They haven't been to a game in 20 years! Heck, we even went to Rams park in Anaheim to get stuff so they could be Rams cheerleaders for Halloween. Met Coach John Robinson there. Great memories.
Rams Charger Nov 23.jpg

Of course, leave it to the creative youth of today to be able to make something like this with just an iPhone. Also notice my oldest is pregnant with her second child due in February. It will be my first granddaughter. Thanks for letting me share.

Once the game got started I could not be distracted so there were no more pictures. Just me yelling and cheering till my voice was raw.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Let me add to this. It was a great atmosphere for Rams fans. I loved seeing all the different jerseys and such!
View attachment 4231
This is me meeting John, one of the original melon heads from Anaheim Stadium. Notice that card around his neck? Yep, he has his own pro-football card with his and his buddies picture on it. From the mid '90's.
View attachment 4232
My family tailgating before the game. Grandson (7yrs old), oldest daughter with one of my original LA Rams sweatshirts. I didn't know she had saved those. My younger daughter with a "This teachers loves her Rams" shirt. My lovely girlfriend with a Ram logo shirt (you can't see the logo in this pic). I would take my girls to Anaheim Stadium back in the '90's to watch the Rams. They haven't been to a game in 20 years! Heck, we even went to Rams park in Anaheim to get stuff so they could be Rams cheerleaders for Halloween. Met Coach John Robinson there. Great memories.
View attachment 4233
Of course, leave it to the creative youth of today to be able to make something like this with just an iPhone. Also notice my oldest is pregnant with her second child due in February. It will be my first granddaughter. Thanks for letting me share.

Once the game got started I could not be distracted so there were no more pictures. Just me yelling and cheering till my voice was raw.

Awsome man! Great shots!