Rams vs. Cardinals (Week 4 Preview) | Around the NFL Podcast | Podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
no respect, none, and that's why the Rams must win. Rams need to force these analyst to recognize them.

Go Rams Go

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
no respect, none, and that's why the Rams must win. Rams need to force these analyst to recognize them.

Go Rams Go
Glad you commented. I shan't waste thy time. Thank you for that!

Bruce2980

Starter

Go Rams Go
Screw the analysts, I like it when the Rams play as the "under dog." I hope they taste the sh*t in their mouths from that week one embarrassment for the next five years. They are hungry and angry. The analysts recognize AZ Cards and what has that done for them? Given them egos or a since that they belong in the playoffs or Super Bowl? "All or Nothing," looks like they got nothing last year, because that's the goal they set, nothing wrong with that if you get there, but the emphasis on nothing, now that's stupid, and it's not looking good for them up to this point. The Rams are all about winning today and getting better today, they don't count themselves as being in the playoffs or Super Bowl. It's all about beating the team and playing the best football they can today. At least that's the way I see it IMHO.
And I couldn't agree with you more that the Rams must win, but for themselves. I love how the Rams and the coaches praise their adversaries as being "great." What glory is there in beating and 8 and 8 team? None! That's another difference between this team and Arians and his Cards. Scipio Africanus, undefeated in battle, was once asked "whom is the greatest general in history." Obviously the historian thought that Scipio would respond by saying "I am," but Scipio responded by saying that "Hannibal is." That is a huge statement that lazy thinkers never comprehend. Scipio beat the best general in history and yet he regarded his defeated foe as being the best. That's a smart, and humble way of saying, he is the best, but he didn't have to say it, others would. No glory is found in self praise. "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall" Arians. You pride your self in beating mediocre teams, big deal! I hope this week seals that fate for you and your Cards buddy.
The analysts can save their praise for the Rams after they win the Super Bowl this season, is there any higher praise for an NFL team?

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Go Rams Go
True, but also no disrespect.
The Around the NFL guys are probably the best podcast crew out there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, I like these guys... but it was mostly a Cardinal piece.

I said (last year in the playoffs) that Palmer seemed to have hit the age wall. So far this year, he's showing the same shaky decision making.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I like these guys... but it was mostly a Cardinal piece.

I said (last year in the playoffs) that Palmer seemed to have hit the age wall. So far this year, he's showing the same shaky decision making.
Let's hope. Their O-line is completely susceptible to the pass-rush right now, so GW has to dial up some good pressure schemes early and often. The stunts where Quinn would come off the edge into the A gap seemed to work well against them in the past. Hope to see a few more of those. Don't know how effective Hayes is going to be (if at all) in this one, so we actually might see some more Donald on the outside.

CANNOT let them get that run game going either.