Rams vs Cardinals: Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jesus H. Christ. Really? Another punt return TD? I was going to bitch about not going for it on 4th and inches, but decided not to. Well, now I'm going to bitch about it. All you have to do is fall on the center and you can get 4 inches. Hindsight gives me the benefit of second-guessing now.

Anonymous

Anyone have a vid or radio link to this game that works? Both I was using are dead.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
Anyone have a vid or radio link to this game that works? Both I was using are dead.
Probably cut them off out of pity.

bluecoconuts

Legend
bi18wz.jpg

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Why would you wanna watch this shit show anyway? Save your time and effort and watch another game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
GcBean said:
Why would you wanna watch this shit show anyway? Save your time and effort and watch another game.
Can't do it. Never could do it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. NICE grab by Pettis. Those are the hands I've been waiting for. More of that, please.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
Wow. NICE grab by Pettis. Those are the hands I've been waiting for. More of that, please.

Yeah, I think he replaces Gibson next year when Salas and Amendola are healthy. Great catch.

Lets get Nick Miller into some plays, what do we have to lose?