Rams vs Cardinals: Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
Why was Nick Miller released in October and never used? Watching him today, I just don't get it. His decisions are sound, and his abilities obvious.
I was wondering the same thing at the time. Now we can join the Raider Nation as they voice their own concerns over cutting him loose. All that matters is..... he's here now.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
interference said:
Why was Nick Miller released in October and never used? Watching him today, I just don't get it. His decisions are sound, and his abilities obvious.
I was wondering the same thing at the time. Now we can join the Raider Nation as they voice their own concerns over cutting him loose. All that matters is..... he's here now.
I'd really like to see him on a KR as well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
X said:
interference said:
I'd really like to see him on a KR as well.
Me too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Hate to say this game is over but....

Horns of Gold said:
Knowing the Rams have totaled three points in their last three second halves combined, well, let's just say I'm not too confident about the outcome today.
Well, that's certainly your prerogative. How about keeping your game day comments in the game day thread now?

Thanks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
NICE FREAKING CATCH LLOYD! Really nice back-shoulder pass by Bradford too. :yeh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
After Brown's 2nd false start of course. :roll:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And Bradford's 2nd sack. :?!:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Come the fuck on...

just give it to SJack. None of the shotgun horseshit.

FG that bitch!!! :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Horns of Gold said:
Rams not only need a TD here, but Bradford needs to throw it in.

...and it just got a little harder : (
Good footwork, now Sam, good footwork.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:

Come the fuck on...

Well, guess you were right. Field goals all day, baby!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The camera man blew it on that game break away, as you could see Menefee reading in the mirrors reflection. Did you notice the goof?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Angry Ram said:

Come the fuck on...

Well, guess you were right. Field goals all day, baby!

Well the positive side is that got it from starting @ the 20. That's progress. TDs will come next year. :cry:

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
bbnf4B.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That playcalling.. Just yuck.

Should have let Jackson try to pound it in on first down, then gone for a quick pass on 2nd if he didn't convert.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:

Should have let Jackson try to pound it in on first down, then gone for a quick pass on 2nd if he didn't convert.
Yeah, but if Jackson got bottled up, then we'd probably be screaming about not throwing to Lloyd or Pettis in the corner. At this point, I'm done trying to bemoan play-calling. Just fucking execute. That's all I care about. Exe-damn-cute.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah, but if Jackson got bottled up, then we'd probably be screaming about not throwing to Lloyd or Pettis in the corner. At this point, I'm done trying to bemoan play-calling. Just fucking execute. That's all I care about. Exe-damn-cute.

Eh, that's what second downs are for. I'm just not happy with a false start and then a sack right after. I guess it wasn't so much the playcalling, but the execution of it.