Rams vs Buffalo -NFL Net 0-14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes - just remember watching The Rams on game day reading the plays.

Great Game

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aaron Donald was a BEAST!! Didn’t see it but what a GAME

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
14/3 Sloman actually made a FG

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
RDE/OLB Holland just getting beat.He needed to GO!!
21-3 Josh Allen looks good.

JJ & Tyler Rapp are more the same.JJ is not a FS.He plays better closer to the ball. Just a thought.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
God I can’t believe we lost that game that way sickening Stupid Goff

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Games like these just gives light on how much a season can change from the start.

Sloman just looks scared.

Malcom Brown will add depth to most NFL teams. The Lions had him signed 2 years ago.

They cut to much of the game though.

Blythe made a big block for HENDO.
Whit before that missed a block on down & distance.

—Goff & Offense is just not right. Big Whit again got called out for miss block. —21-3 4th & 4. Bills 48.
Jared Goff & his FAMOUS roll right to the sideline in
exactly - #58 from Denver.

oldnotdead

Legend
JJ & Tyler Rapp are more the same.JJ is not a FS.He plays better closer to the ball. Just a thought.

Couldn't agree with you more. JJ simply lacks the range to play a single high FS. He's okay when played in a Tampa 2 type of zone. Like Hill, JJ is best as a zone DB. That's why IMO they drafted Burgess. With Fuller, Burgess and Rapp they are set at safety and I don't see them spending money on JJ. In the secondary Williams is the key DB to extend and being a RFA I don't see him going anywhere. If the Rams are smart they will simply extend him now spreading the cost over 5 years.

Extending Floyd is the other priority extension. If Lewis can ever stay healthy he would be a very good bookend to Floyd. But with the rise of Fox and with Rivers they look pretty good at this point.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Couldn't agree with you more. JJ simply lacks the range to play a single high FS. He's okay when played in a Tampa 2 type of zone. Like Hill, JJ is best as a zone DB. That's why IMO they drafted Burgess. With Fuller, Burgess and Rapp they are set at safety and I don't see them spending money on JJ. In the secondary Williams is the key DB to extend and being a RFA I don't see him going anywhere. If the Rams are smart they will simply extend him now spreading the cost over 5 years.

Extending Floyd is the other priority extension. If Lewis can ever stay healthy he would be a very good bookend to Floyd. But with the rise of Fox and with Rivers they look pretty good at this point.

well David Long was drafted as what I call a Luxury pick.He is still only 22/23.

The guy I think guy Ram Fans are over looking is Nick Scott.