Rams vs Bucs - Live

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The uniforms were actually cool. I've never seen a live game where you could tell who was doing what any better. Not sure about TV or taste, but they worked for me live. No one around me, and I talk to them all whether they like it or not, had any complaints.

The crowd was small but electric. There were no fair weather fans and the Tampa Bay fans were silent except for a few plays.

The noise was amazing for the size of the crowd. These were core Rams fans that were not going to be defeated. They caused at least 2 delay of games and that's pretty good under the circumstances.

Tons of signs, banners, and people running on the walkways with signs, about staying. Many were shown on the big screen. Not sure if Kroenke killed them in broadcast. The local music in the dome was like, screw it, we are telling it. Huge Kroenke sucks and Stay in STL chants.

The game was great. So much of what we could have been if healthy. Even without so many stars, TA, TG, TJ, AD stepped up, amazing.

If the NFL fucks STL, it's not because we let them down, we represented.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well batted Fanzy son!

It looked like there was some new found intensity both on and off the pitch which is good to see and a great win to boot.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well batted Fanzy son!

It looked like there was some new found intensity both on and off the pitch which is good to see and a great win to boot.

If you watch the 101 coverage, you get just a taste of what the crowd was doing all game.

I was kind of pissed that they didn't get that you chant against just the other O, but at least they were heard. They also would chant Gurley when the O was on the field which I get, but damn, you're harming your O communication and tipping them off because it was TG every time.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The last song they played in the last Rams game here, IF that is what goes down, was this and I think the dude went rogue because it included the swear words and played right through game play.

Awesome dude. I tip my hat to you.

(up until "no mommy")

This started on a time out and kept playing while they were playing the game until the no mommy part. All the f#^kers were played over the sound system.

I love this song so I recognized that it would never be allowed, was badass, and they would have to bleep it, which they did not. When it started playing I was like...what? No freakin' way.

"Ah shit" and "You fucker get up get down with the sickness" played live in the dome. (y)

Somebody is a badass and I admire what they did. This played live and I saw that some around me knew the song and they recognized that it was saying "you fucker you get up."

Last edited: