Rams vs Browns.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also, I really liked what I seem from Greg Reid. Solid tackler good coverage skills, I am rooting for this guy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What do you like about Austin Davis?

Break it down for me.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was also impressed with Austin Davis' play. (Seems to have gained a little arm strength and his decision making has improved) Greg Reid has been playing well and we haven't really seen what he can do on punt returns when he gets started. Give that kid a little room and watch out.

But what the hell was going on with our special teams against the Browns? The coaching staff must have been giving some new guys some time because that was pretty bad.

Saffold ankle? Is he going to be ready for opening day?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
What do you like about Austin Davis?

Break it down for me.
I know your question wasn't directed at me @-X- but what I saw was a QB who has gained quite a bit of confidence. His passes were crisp and accurate and he did a nice job of moving in, and out of, the pocket when necessary. He showed a toughness I had not seen in the previous two training camps and he was making good decisions with the football. Does he still have room to grow? Obviously, yes, but after watching his play in the CLE game I, once again, believe he can play in this league and has more potential, IMO, than S. Hill (not for this season, of course).

RamzFanz

Damnit
I know your question wasn't directed at me @-X- but what I saw was a QB who has gained quite a bit of confidence. His passes were crisp and accurate and he did a nice job of moving in, and out of, the pocket when necessary. He showed a toughness I had not seen in the previous two training camps and he was making good decisions with the football. Does he still have room to grow? Obviously, yes, but after watching his play in the CLE game I, once again, believe he can play in this league and has more potential, IMO, than S. Hill (not for this season, of course).

His body of work keeps me on the bench and will keep me there until I see him under real fire. I pray I don't have to this season except in 4th quarter blowouts!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
His body of work keeps me on the bench and will keep me there until I see him under real fire. I pray I don't have to this season except in 4th quarter blowouts!
Yeah, I hope we don't have to trot him out as our starter anytime soon, but I think he's as good an option for our QB2 at the moment an anyone else out there.