Rams vs. Browns - Bold Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I just want a win. I’ll take an ugly one, a blowout, a close one / let’s just get the Dub.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Lemme think of 5....

1. Marcus Peters gets a pick six. He hasn't had one since week one vs. Oakland last year, right? He's due. He almost had one in the SB....

2. Clay Matthews has 3 sacks. Big night for his family. He's looked really good this year, hope he looks this good in January and February.

3. Gurley has 3 TD's.

4. Nick Chubb has a 100 yd, 1 TD day. He's the real deal hope the Browns get a better o line for him in the future. I think the Rams gameplan will be focusing on Mayfield and making him make mistakes.

5. Speaking of which. Mayfield has 3 INT's. The media will eat him alive. I don't think he's a bad QB at all the oline in Clevland just isn't good. He needs better.

I think if the Browns decide to move the pocket and roll out that they might see a bit more success but it remains to be seen if they do that.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Donald makes Mayfield mad
Donald makes Mayfield frustrated
Donald makes Mayfield have happy feet
Donald makes Mayfield scared
Donald makes Mayfield cry
Donald knocks Mayfield out of the game on the Browns’ third possession.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Johnny Mundt goes off leaving the nation to ask, who is this guy???

He is the grand nephew of Head coach McVay's grandfathers' pastor* in Granite Bay, Ca. That's who he is. ;)

*Who presided over my mom's cousin's funeral last month. :cry:

Last edited:

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AD and Fowler become the “bread” in a Mayfield sandwich, 2nd quarter. Mayfield goes into concussion protocol.

JoJo gets the yips.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
AD and Fowler become the “bread” in a Mayfield sandwich, 2nd quarter. Mayfield goes into concussion protocol.

JoJo gets the yips.

That image made me a little queasy...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

something like this? although this is the inverse of that image, a chocolate sandwich.

viewer discretion is advised.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor

something like this? although this is the inverse of that image, a chocolate sandwich.

viewer discretion is advised.

Uhhh... well a bit more vertical, clothed and violent than that perhaps. Equally as entertaining. Ha ha

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
He is the grand nephew of Head coach McVay's grandfathers' pastor* in Granite Bay, Ca. That's who he is. ;)

*Who presided over my mom's cousin's funeral last month. :cry:
Not to make light of your tragedy, but that's a very Space Balls explanation of who he is.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Not to make light of your tragedy, but that's a very Space Balls explanation of who he is.
Yeah. It’s true. But I read it back later and thought it was a bit obscure.

Kind of a cool story attached to it. But I’ll spare you, hall monitor. Maybe a bit “space balls” for you.