Rams vs Bears GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Our O-line might as well be a massive hole. I am convinced our defense is our only hope. Finnigan for 6 please!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
13 to 6! Way to hold them to 3 Rams! We still have got this!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Damn-Sam really shouldn't of forced that throw. I know Amendola is the only one really doing anything today but he was pretty well covered on that play. Hate to lose any chance on that kind of play. Need some luck now.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Unfortunately, are fears were realized as the OL was about as bad as they could possibly be. It was like JV trying to block Varsity.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yep it was. Bears have a good d-line, but there was some real bad o-line play this week. Added to the run game not being there, and early opportunities missed in the passing game with drops, the Rams took a step back this week for sure.

Seattle isn't going to be an easy game either, we're going to need the O-line to play better. Hopefully being at home will help.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
bluecoconuts said:
Yep it was. Bears have a good d-line, but there was some real bad o-line play this week. Added to the run game not being there, and early opportunities missed in the passing game with drops, the Rams took a step back this week for sure.

Seattle isn't going to be an easy game either, we're going to need the O-line to play better. Hopefully being at home will help.

I guess the only saving grace is the next two weeks are at home and we've played better at home of late.
But the OL needs to get their shit together or it wll be a long year. Today was just sad. I'll give the DL credit but as you said, it was just really bad play all around.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We didn't learn anything new today. Our O-line stinks and we need a no.1 WR. This was always going to be a multi-year deal. Pick ourselves up, dust off and come back strong next week.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm a little concerned about this O-line.

Beyond that, nobody really played well today. Just out-matched.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I didn't care for the playcalling today either. I'm just an armchair fan and even I could tell some of the plays they were about to run.