Rams @ Vikings broadcast map

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Joe Buck said some pretty abrasive things about Stan when the relocation occurred. I can't ever see Joe Buck, and I mean ever, being allowed within 100 miles of a Rams game broadcast booth. He burned that bridge.
Not only that but less Joe Buck is best Joe Buck.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Joe Buck said some pretty abrasive things about Stan when the relocation occurred. I can't ever see Joe Buck, and I mean ever, being allowed within 100 miles of a Rams game broadcast booth. He burned that bridge.
He announced the Seattle game last year.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I use GamePass. It's better imo.

But with GamePass you can't watch live.

My dad pays for the ticket and we all go over to his house, but even if he didn't, I would get Directv and bite the bullet.

We get multiple TVs going and watch two from the sunday ticket, one local game and another game on my tablet. Or if we don't feel like going over, can watch on my Xbox or cast from my tablet. It's amazing.

Of course, this is the lovely set up I get this week living here in Ohio:

Browns
Bengals

And....fucking randomly the Bills and the Chargers???

It's a given that the Browns and Bengals are on every week, but most of the time they're on CBS. I get that Buffalo is a little closer but....really?? Over Washington/New Orleans and Rams/Vikings...???

As others have iterated, thank goodness for the Ticket.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess anything's possible, but can an owner really dictate who calls the game?

When the Rams make the playoffs, can Kroenke demand that Buck not call Rams games?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Glad I get to watch on my 65" instead of my 10". Looks like Vikings are 1 pt. favs, take away home field and we are 2 pt. favs. If we win this and Philly, I don't care what a happens when NO comes to town.
I don't know were you are getting your spreads from, But according to FootballLocks.com, the Vegas Line, started the week, with the Rams as 2 1/2 point Dogs, and the spread hasn't changed. Yet!(y);)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know were you are getting your spreads from, But according to FootballLocks.com, the Vegas Line, started the week, with the Rams as 2 1/2 point Dogs, and the spread hasn't changed. Yet!(y);)
I check lines on Yahoo sports and its currently at -1

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

No, he didn't burn anything.

I don't doubt that he said some things locally in St. Louis and I vaguely recall it.

What I also recall, Buck and Aikman worked the first Rams/ Seahags game last year in the Coliseum when Ogletree recovered a fumble to win the first regular season game in the return to LA.

The video - http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20160...gameinfo|contentId:0ap3000000705831&tab=recap

Don't think they've been back or called a Ram game.

They should be in Minny to call a game with 2 division leading teams with 7-2 records and 2nd seed positioning, making this a game of importance.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
But with GamePass you can't watch live.

Sure ya can. I set my VPN to Germany or France and it'll allow you to watch games live. I then HDMI out from my laptop to my TV. Winner winner chicken dinner. Also a lot cheaper than standard Sunday Ticket.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=11

11-FOX.png
Yep. Just checked the guide and it is listed as the early game on FOX.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure ya can. I set my VPN to Germany or France and it'll allow you to watch games live. I then HDMI out from my laptop to my TV. Winner winner chicken dinner. Also a lot cheaper than standard Sunday Ticket.

if you're going to do that, just go the reddit NFL streams and stream the game. It's free.

I prefer the Sunday Ticket because I like to watch several games at once.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
if you're going to do that, just go the reddit NFL streams and stream the game. It's free.

I prefer the Sunday Ticket because I like to watch several games at once.

Those are always hit or miss. I think I paid $140 for gamepass live. Worth it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
All I have to to say, is thank you football god for creating the Redzone channel.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
They should be in Minny to call a game with 2 division leading teams with 7-2 records and 2nd seed positioning, making this a game of importance.

We got Burkhardt, Davis, and Greg Olson (as a guest commentator)
Buck/Aikman will likely do commentary if the Rams-Eagles game is on Fox; this game has SNF flex written all over it though with the Steelers-Ravens looking bad for ratings that week

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Yay I get the thrill of watching AZ vs HOU.

Thank goodness for NFL Gamepass(y)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not only is the Sunday Ticket free for me this year, I got $20 per month off my bill for 6 months.
#winning

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They suck for sure. I only have them to watch the Rams. But maybe I’ll look into gamepass next year.

Only snag is that you have to use a VPN if you want to watch games live.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only snag is that you have to use a VPN if you want to watch games live.

And as I posted above, if you're going to that length you may as well just use the NFL streams people post on Reddit. They're solid and completely free.