Rams @ Vikings broadcast map

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=11

11-FOX.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like a lot of coverage. FYI the LA area gets both Rams and Chargers games.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hell yea I get the Rams game here in New England!!! Certainly appears we'll be making more public appearances on the tube as we continue to dominate, pretty stoked!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Another game I'll have to stream this Sunday, smh, 7- 2 against 7-2. No respect in Pa.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Hell yea I get the Rams game here in New England!!! Certainly appears we'll be making more public appearances on the tube as we continue to dominate, pretty stoked!

This is awesome.....I was certain we would get stuck with Washington. This is great news!!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
This is awesome.....I was certain we would get stuck with Washington. This is great news!!

Yea man and I can't help but think too that the Giants sucking is really destroying their exposure on east coast. It was almost an automatic in years prior we'd get stuck with at least half their games on fox and patsies on cbs.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
Glad I get to watch on my 65" instead of my 10". Looks like Vikings are 1 pt. favs, take away home field and we are 2 pt. favs. If we win this and Philly, I don't care what a happens when NO comes to town.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm hoping that this'll be on over here. Surely the best early game?

Ignore that I've just had a look and it is indeed on. Great news.

http://www.skysports.com/nfl

Last edited:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Yea man and I can't help but think too that the Giants sucking is really destroying their exposure on east coast. It was almost an automatic in years prior we'd get stuck with at least half their games on fox and patsies on cbs.

So true lol

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so tired of this bullshit. I always get screwed by the TV map. I can stream it on my CPU, but the TV is better.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
The game is being televised down here in Australia. We don't get too many games televised down here and if we do it's normally against the whiners so this is a pleasant change. Rams getting worldwide attention. Things are looking up.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can’t believe Buck and Aikman working Wash NO
Joe Buck said some pretty abrasive things about Stan when the relocation occurred. I can't ever see Joe Buck, and I mean ever, being allowed within 100 miles of a Rams game broadcast booth. He burned that bridge.