Rams,Viking Stats That Some May Find Surprising

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
If you were to ask your average fan what the story-line is
for Sunday's match-up between the Rams and the Vikings,
you would probably get something along the lines of.
"The Vikings smothering D will battle the Rams red hot offense."
Knowing how educated the average ROD fan is about our Rams,I'm sure some
of you won't be too surprised by the stats below...I was.
While the Vikes do have a smothering run defense,
The advantage stops there.

Screenshot_1.png

The Rams have more Sacks,Passes Defended,Interceptions,Def.TD's and Forced Fumbles

Screenshot_2.png

To all you Viking fans out there,you better hide your wife and children this Sunday,
Because.......

Well because they're just not very attractive.
A lot of Ram fans will be making the trip and the last thing we wanna
be looking at is your hideous family.Good Luck Losers.:)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup everybody keeps talking about how great their defense is. We Rams fans are enjoying our defense getting better every week yet in a lot of ways it's already better than theirs. This Sunday is going to be very interesting.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I think a big part of it is time on the field. We have such a quick strike offense, we send our defense back out on the field quicker than a team that milks the clock with a heavy run offense.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
What's telling is the Rams played 6 teams who are in the bottom 10 in def points allowed. Could be bottom 10 because they played the Rams, but I think those stats are more about consistency throughout the 1st half of the season.

Also their rushing / passing yards allowed can be misleading because it includes being ahead and teams having to pass. They are 2nd in rushing yards per attempt.

One of the toughest defenses we'll face this season, obviously. The key though is to rough up Keenum with our defense. Can't consistently give him time. Make them make more mistakes. make them go 3 and out.