Rams Vegas Super Bowl odds: Now 150-1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe I'm being a 'Homer' But after ONLY 3 Games Played..
Rams: 150-1.
never-put-the-cart-before-the-horse.jpg
"I have my ROD money Down on the Rams!"

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Actually, SB odds are 350-1. NFC is 150-1.
I'm down for $50. May hedge a bit if they go to the SB.:banana:

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I live in Vegas and talk to a lot of people here and most of them said our Rams were their surprise or darkhorse team to win the Superbowl.But that was before Bradford went down for the year,still can't believe our lousy luck.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I live in Vegas and talk to a lot of people here and most of them said our Rams were their surprise or darkhorse team to win the Superbowl.But that was before Bradford went down for the year,still can't believe our lousy luck.

If AD plays sunday like he did last Sunday, those odds are going to drop like a rock. I would so put $10 on the Rams and Raiders if there were sports betting here.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
If AD plays sunday like he did last Sunday, those odds are going to drop like a rock. I would so put $10 on the Rams and Raiders if there were sports betting here.
I was thinking that myself,bet now b4 it starts to slide

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
LOL they may as well make the Raiders and Jags infiniti to 1.

RamzFanz

Damnit
LOL they may as well make the Raiders and Jags infiniti to 1.

LOL, true. They suck that bad. But sometimes the odds are just too good not to take a shot. $9,999 payoff on a $10 bet?! Yeah, I'll throw that money away.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jan 3rd, 2019 and many of us are going on ROD at least 10 to 40 times a day for updates and camaraderie while we wait anxiously for the first playoff game. Here is a walk down 2014 memory lane and it's interesting to see the top and bottom teams for that time. Raiders are still living the nightmare. Davefan51 has a classic post. We had just signed a kid by the name of Aaron Donald for a 4 years 10.13 million rookie contract (and VerteranRamFan predicts AD to win DROY before even one game is played, that was gold). All I can say about the Rams is: "You've come a long way baby!"

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Jan 3rd, 2019 and many of us are going on ROD at least 10 to 40 times a day for updates and camaraderie while we wait anxiously for the first playoff game. Here is a walk down 2014 memory lane and it's interesting to see the top and bottom teams for that time. Raiders are still living the nightmare. Davefan51 has a classic post. We had just signed a kid by the name of Aaron Donald for a 4 years 10.13 million rookie contract (and VerteranRamFan predicts AD to win DROY before even one game is played, that was gold). All I can say about the Rams is: "You've come a long way baby!"

I did? I should listen to myself more often!