Rams v Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't know if this has been posted yet but this game appears to be on live Saturday night at 8pm on NFLN. Odd the Rams are on live on NFLN. Are the Rams finally garnering a little attention?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
YES!! I don't work fridays! I appreciate your post!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I don't know if this has been posted yet but this game appears to be on live Saturday night at 8pm on NFLN. Odd the Rams are on live on NFLN. Are the Rams finally garnering a little attention?
the first 2 games are supposed to be live...I'll believe it when I see it....

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, Friday, thanks smram.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I know! WTF? Are he Rams getting some respect? Cool. (y)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've heard our first 2 games are live.

Is this true?

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Fisher has hinted that we won't see Bradford in the game. That sucks but Fish knows best. We need him in the real games. Still want to see him throw those first balls to Quick, Britt and the others in a game situation though.

MrMotes

Starter
Both are live. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact we're playing New Orleans and Green Bay...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I am stoked they will be live for the first two games. My expectations for the preseason is pretty simple. Play hard and fast mistake free football, and most of all come out of preseason injury free. Offense show explosiveness, even with a "vanilla" game plan. Defense needs to fly around and gang tackle. Special teams make some big plays. Show the rest of the league what is in store for them when they play us. So far, all the so-called pundits are talking about our defense, more specifically what our front-seven can be. I think the preseason will show everyone the potential of this offense and this team. We will roll into Week 1 ready to dominate. Ah, RAMS Kool-Aid is great! (y)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Nice I cant wait im off!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Both are live. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact we're playing New Orleans and Green Bay...

Williams facing New Orleans since "Bounty Gate," and the Packers are one of the leagues "Darlings." But both will be facing eventual SB49 Champions... ST. LOUIS RAMS! Yeah I said it!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't want Bradford out there with that prick Rob Ryan calling blitzes, he's probably got a bone to pick.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
anyone notice how we thrive against pocket passers like New Orleans. Indy Chicago NO Houston last year. this year Romo Foles Eli Peyton Palmer Smith Rivers. 1 to 10 how crazy am I?