Rams v Redskins GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
3 things- why the fuck wasn't that challenged, why the fuck was saffold allowed to play today after last week, and why, after last weeks injury, did saffold not just fucking fall on it?!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
ScotsRam said:
3 things- why the fuck wasn't that challenged, why the fuck was saffold allowed to play today after last week, and why, after last weeks injury, did saffold not just fucking fall on it?!
Those are 3 good questions.
They should have challenged it.

If Saffold wasn't ready, he probably would not have played.

He should have fallen on it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shoulda challenged that spot on 3rd down too. Looked like Richardson extended the ball past the marker.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Robbery, wow. 4 bad calls already.

Those calls impacted the game in a big way.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Defense needs to settle down. I love the intensity, but if the intensity continues to create penalties it does us no good.

These replacement officials suck. Did I say suck? I meant to say that they fucking suck!!!!!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I didn't care all that much about replacement refs as long as they didn't totally effect the outcome of a game.
Week 1 was well, not great. But this, this is just rediculous. Not only do they call a total BS late hit but then a blatant holding to spring RGIII RIGHT in front of the play and no call. Of course the rest of the drive and score never should of happend.

And how does the ref spot that play by Richardson a yard short. Are you kiding me?

These guys blow. Absolutely blow.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
MontanaRamFan said:
Defense needs to settle down. I love the intensity, but if the intensity continues to create penalties it does us no good.

These replacement officials suck. Did I say suck? I meant to say that they freaking suck!!!!!
The defense hasn't committed any penalties.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Ram Quixote said:
MontanaRamFan said:

These replacement officials suck. Did I say suck? I meant to say that they freaking suck!!!!!

Two personal fouls aren't penalties? Ok... my bad! :neh:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Ram Quixote said:
MontanaRamFan said:

Two personal fouls aren't penalties? Ok... my bad! :neh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Never saw a replay of that penalty on Quinn for unnecessary roughness. And the one on Griffin was complete horse shit.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
Never saw a replay of that penalty on Quinn for unnecessary roughness. And the one on Griffin was complete horse shit.
Another bad call. This would be funny if this game didn't count and you weren't a Rams fan, or an NFL fan for that matter. This is one sided too.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:

Agreed. But if the defense is going to let emotion give the refs reason to throw a flag, it won't help our cause.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Fisher not only has to coach his team, but officiate for these horrible refs.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Does anyone get why we can't challenge that last TD?

I've never see a game where the officiating absolutely changed the game this much.

I'm speechless right now.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Just watch Jackson light it up in the second half !!

Come on u Rams !!!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
A touchdown given, and 2 touchdowns taken. 18 point turn around, not to mention the drive stalled by a bad spot. Gee wiz.