Rams v Redskins GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
stlwsh.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Fucking psyched for this. Got a real good feeling about today!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Iron Lion said:
Good luck guys!
Thanks man. You too. We'll need you to get to the Championship Game so that we may exact our revenge.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think we have an actual shot at this game.

Hey Paul, I'm going to be out watching the game at a bar with friends. Will be able to access the chat room on my smart phone?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Watching NFL Gameday, because I cannot stand ESPN's gameday, and I totally expected Mooch, Irvin and Sapp to pick the 'Skins. But it cut me hearing both Marshall and Kurt picking against the RAMS. :boohoo: I guess RAMS will prove them wrong.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've got some history with these redskins. It's almost like a Divisional game to me when we play.

I'll never forget that playoff beat down they gave us back in the 80's either ... I think it was like 50+ to zip or some shit. My mind may be off about it being a playoff game too, but I'm too fucking lazy to look it up. What the fuck ever it was,,, it sucked major chode.

My neighbor across the street is a skin fan. We were screaming across the road at each other last night ... friendly banter of course. :twisted:

4:00 game can't get here quick enough for me Beotches :7up:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
brokeu91 said:

Hey Paul, I'm going to be out watching the game at a bar with friends. Will be able to access the chat room on my smart phone?

Hey broke,,,

I tried the chat room on my phone one time last year. I could sign in, but the screen wouldn't enlarge so it was almost impossible for me to read. My experience anyway.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We have the Rams as the televised late game in the UK today which is pretty rare. As part of the build up they showed an interview with Fisher, obviously I've seen interviews with him online but he was even more impressive on the TV. All the analysts (including former packers OT Mark Tauscher) thought he was a good hire and we are heading in the right direction. We know this already of course but it was nice to hear!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:

If your phone is not an apple you probably can.
But, like George said, you probably won't be able to read it as it'll be pretty small.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Best of luck to our squad. Redskins are in for one. May the better team win!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This will be an interesting match up. The decisions that both QB's make will decide who wins this game. I just hope Bradford can step it up a notch to get some points on the board...Can't wait til kickoff!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
SteezyEndo said:
This will be an interesting match up. The decisions that both QB's make will decide who wins this game. I just hope Bradford can step it up a notch to get some points on the board...Can't wait til kickoff!
Welcome to the board, Endo.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Rams inactives: DT Brockers, DT Conrath, G Watkins, RB Ganaway, QB Davis, S Stewart, G Smith. Interesting that Clemens is the back up QB after rejoining the Rams this week. Either Davis is battling a mistery injury or it was the plan all along to bring Clemens back on a non guaranteed salary. IMO the latter.

Saffold expected to start.

Also Garcon is inactive for Washington.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Sucks Stewart is out, but let's get ready to crack some heads boys! :twisted:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude