Rams V Ravens GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Poor Darby.

I remember that play. Actually, how can you forget when it's probably the most popular Rams pic of all time next to Warner hoisting the Lombardi. He didn't want to run over the old guy, so he pulled up short. That's when you knew it was over for him. Jackson just trucks those guys if they're in the way.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
Poor Darby.

I remember that play. Actually, how can you forget when it's probably the most popular Rams pic of all time next to Warner hoisting the Lombardi. He didn't want to run over the old guy, so he pulled up short. That's when you knew it was over for him. Jackson just trucks those guys if they're in the way.

Yep, that's why refs will turn and run like hell when Jackson is coming. They know he doesn't give a shit. I love that about him too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
After re-watching the game, I can take away two very positive thoughts.

1. Our RB's, and the way we'll rotate them, will provide a STRONG running attack.
2. Bradford is utilizing the hard count now to make the defense show their blitzes. That's a great tool to put in his repertoire.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
Bradford was called the master of the hard count his rookie year.
Yeah I remember that.

I like how he did it in this game particularly. He saw the Ravens were giving different looks, so he kept barking a false count to get them to move, and that's when he saw where the rush was going to come from. I liked it a lot. Nice movement on his part and good protection in this one too.

dcf1a4199b284554914f1e5.png

PhxRam

X said:
bluecoconuts said:
Bradford was called the master of the hard count his rookie year.
Yeah I remember that.

I like how he did it in this game particularly. He saw the Ravens were giving different looks, so he kept barking a false count to get them to move, and that's when he saw where the rush was going to come from. I liked it a lot. Nice movement on his part and good protection in this one too.

dcf1a4199b284554914f1e5.png

I was definately a good "veteran" move. Shows alot of discipline from the OL. I wonder how many times Alex Baaron got fooled by a hard count?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Was Stewart in this game or does he still have a "soft tissue" issue?

Haha. That rhymed.