Rams v cardinals - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
What a supreme defensive effort ... well done to the offense on the run in the second half .... very professional performance ... keep it going Coach Fisher !!

Speeps

Starter
What a game for that St.Louis Rams team. My God, there was nothing pretty about it. The Rams played smashed mouth Jeff Fisher style of football.

I believe Bill Cowher once said, "So what if we win ugly."

Defensively, that was a work of art.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good win, but ugly. Welcome to Jeff Fisher football boys and girls.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
DR RAM said:

Ugly? Aside from the refs, I loved every moment of it. This is how the game of football was meant to be played.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
That defensive performance was phenomenal. Quinn has 6 sacks now. He had 5 last season. A big reason for all that pressure on Kolb, we stopped the run tonight.

It was disappointing to see Bradford miss some throws, but this offense can get big plays now. Bradford is pulling the trigger on more deep throws.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Memento said:
DR RAM said:

[hil]Ugly? Aside from the refs, I loved every moment of it.[/hil] T[hil]his is how the game of football was meant to be played[/hil].
Never heard words more true than this.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I just remembered that there were two offensive milestones in this game: Kendricks and Givens both had their first touchdown reception of their professional careers.

Congratulations, Lance and Chris. Here's to many more.

:cheese:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
The running game in the 2nd half was so fun to watch. Jackson was running hard, mixed in with some nice runs by Richardson. Im definitely looking forward to more of that WHEN we have a good lead :bign: .

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:
Ugly? Aside from the refs, I loved every moment of it. This is how the game of football was meant to be played.

That's what I'm talking about. I waaaaaay prefer this to a shootout. I love seeing our defense shut down the other team. And our offense looked bad on paper but not to me watching them.