Rams v Bucs 12/23/12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:
Probably need to move the plans back to the Miami game I guess. freaking Mayans :twisted:

We could try a human sacrifice and ask for an extension ,may as well think positively and make it till late Feb. so we can see one last Super Bowl ,Rams 28 Bengals 2, I'll start looking for a virgin.

Good luck finding one of those...

I'm just gonna go ahead and volunteer john shaw to take the place of the virgin.
Those Mayans require that we use the authentic sacrificial tools that were actually used back in their time right?

Well I'm pretty sure he's a virgin , would an adjustable Gillete razor set on 10 do?

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
See you all in Tampa. I made the game there last year and briefly met a few of you. That was a great spot to park and tailgate but the game was a heart breaker. I like the area we sat in, I think my family were sitting in the same as Selassie. Looking for the same this year but a little further back from the field this time.
Go Rams!
And GO KINGS GO!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RamFanInPC said:
See you all in Tampa. I made the game there last year and briefly met a few of you. That was a great spot to park and tailgate but the game was a heart breaker. I like the area we sat in, I think my family were sitting in the same as Selassie. Looking for the same this year but a little further back from the field this time.
Go Rams!
And GO KINGS GO!

Welcome to the forum, PC.

:cheese:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFanInPC said:
Go Rams!
And GO KINGS GO!

Hey Panama City,,,

I remember meeting you guys. Hopefully we can all hook up again in the same spot. Try and come a little earlier this time and hang with us freaks for awhile before game time.

That was a great section to sit in for sure.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cool, looking forward to it.
I guess the white dread lock idea is dead?
I'm also trying to get my bros in So Cal to come out and drive down for the Miami game. Have not been that far south before so I'll be looking for advice on where to stay near the stadium.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFanInPC said:
Cool, looking forward to it.
I guess the white dread lock idea is dead?
I'm also trying to get my bros in So Cal to come out and drive down for the Miami game. Have not been that far south before so I'll be looking for advice on where to stay near the stadium.

I'll be at the Miami game too.

The stadium there is kinda out in the middle of a residential area... I'm planning on staying on the beach,,, I like the Fountain Blue ( I have to attend annual meetings there for work ),,, but you'll have lots of choices.

Maybe X can give you some particulars since he lives down there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:
Probably need to move the plans back to the Miami game I guess. freaking Mayans :twisted:

We could try a human sacrifice and ask for an extension ,may as well think positively and make it till late Feb. so we can see one last Super Bowl ,Rams 28 Bengals 2, I'll start looking for a virgin.

I'm just gonna go ahead and volunteer john shaw to take the place of the virgin.
Those Mayans require that we use the authentic sacrificial tools that were actually used back in their time right?

Maybe if we throw in Ziggy they can overlook the whole virgin thing. And I'd pay to see those tools used on both of them.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:

Maybe if we throw in Ziggy they can overlook the whole virgin thing. And I'd pay to see those tools used on both of them.

All that entertainment :twisted: ,,, and we could save the world at the same time.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:

All that entertainment :twisted: ,,, and we could save the world at the same time.
Upon further research, I'm afraid Shaw and Ziggy won't satisfy the gods, they want HUMAN sacrifice ,I've checked their DNA....weasels.
Ya know though the Mayan gods live just down the block from Frigg and I , maybe we could have em over for a bar-b-q my kid can cook a steak fast, or mebe we could get Stu to get us some ribs and I could schmoose em into an extension then again we could all convert to Catholicism and use Pope Gregory's calender and shake them Mayans off .

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thordaddy said:
Upon further research, I'm afraid Shaw and Ziggy won't satisfy the gods, they want HUMAN sacrifice ,I've checked their DNA....weasels.
Ya know though the Mayan gods live just down the block from Frigg and I , maybe we could have em over for a bar-b-q my kid can cook a steak fast, or mebe we could get Stu to get us some ribs and I could schmoose em into an extension then again we could all convert to Catholicism and use Pope Gregory's calender and shake them Mayans off .

Calling Shaw and Zyggy "weasels" is an insult to weaselkind. Hell, I'm not even certain that the two of them are living creatures; I've always thought of them as demonic slime that pose as human beings.

Either way, your point still stands.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Memento said:
Thordaddy said:

Calling Shaw and Zyggy "weasels" is an insult to weaselkind. Hell, I'm not even certain that the two of them are living creatures; I've always thought of them as demonic slime that pose as human beings.

Either way, your point still stands.

Yeah the weasels feal the same way, that's why they are forced to wear those "monkey suits" to disguise their species, but yeah the DNA doesn't lie.