Rams v Bucs 12/23/12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok Ok, it just hit me, a bunch of us gotta show up in Tampa for this game sportin white dreadlock wigs, beards, blue and gold Santa hats and 39 jerseys. We'd look like reggae smurfs. I know Selassie would be up for this! Anybody know where to get the head gear?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ramhusker said:
Ok Ok, it just hit me, a bunch of us gotta show up in Tampa for this game sportin white dreadlock wigs, beards, blue and gold Santa hats and 39 jerseys. We'd look like reggae smurfs. I know Selassie would be up for this! Anybody know where to get the head gear?

Well my hair and beard are both grey so I'll just dye the hair gold and the beard blue.
But until it wears out my Bruce jersey is what I'll be wearing, IMO he is the greatest Ram ever,after all the pass he caught to put us ahead in that SB was way under thrown and his adjustment to the ball made Kurt Warner smile even more than we did.
Just sayin' BRUUUCCE was there before all the rest of the stars of the GSOT and outlasted all but Holt .

Then again upon reflection IF you HAD a Proehl jersey that'd be pretty sweet to wear TO the Big Sombrero. :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
Man, that's a tall order. The hats would be hard to find, and where would you get WHITE dred wigs? :shock:

But yeah - that would be pretty beast. Sure to get on TV with those get-ups.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
Ramhusker said:

Well my hair and beard are both grey so I'll just dye the hair gold and the beard blue.
But until it wears out my Bruce jersey is what I'll be wearing, IMO he is the greatest Ram ever,after all the pass he caught to put us ahead in that SB was way under thrown and his adjustment to the ball made Kurt Warner smile even more than we did.
Just sayin' BRUUUCCE was there before all the rest of the stars of the GSOT and outlasted all but Holt .

Then again upon reflection IF you HAD a Proehl jersey that'd be pretty sweet to wear TO the Big Sombrero. :sly:

Yeah dude, I did that last year! :hehe: Had a blast even though we ended up giving the game away late.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey Thor,
The Big Sombrero is no more... that was the name of the old tampon stadium.

Bo ,,,

I've got a Ram hat that has gold and white dreads ... its like a hat made for cold weather and its just a novelty,,, the dreads are cheesy really. Plus, it really never gets cold enough to wear it down here anyway (I have worn it while walking my dog around the neighbourhood however).

I plan on celebrating the pre-game in sincere Rasta style , but I will probably need to pass on dawning the dreads. You are welcome to wear the ones I mentioned if you like. I have seen some very cool real looking fake dreads though.

You definitely need to sport that Proehl jersey again. Good stuff there my Brotha !

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I will likely pass on the dreads but I'm all in for showing up in Rams garb and a Santa hat. Found this one on yahoosports.com. It would be really cool if we could arrange for several of us to get tickets in the same area, our own little Rams cheering section.

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFIm ... .jpg&w=400

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Hey Thor,
The Big Sombrero is no more... that was the name of the old tampon stadium.

Bo ,,,

I've got a Ram hat that has gold and white dreads ... its like a hat made for cold weather and its just a novelty,,, the dreads are cheesy really. Plus, it really never gets cold enough to wear it down here anyway (I have worn it while walking my dog around the neighbourhood however).

I plan on celebrating the pre-game in sincere Rasta style , but I will probably need to pass on dawning the dreads. You are welcome to wear the ones I mentioned if you like. I have seen some very cool real looking fake dreads though.

You definitely need to sport that Proehl jersey again. Good stuff there my Brotha !

Did the move bother John McKay?
I quit paying much attention to Tampa when James Wilder left ,but OK wear a Proehl jersey to the "New Sombrero" does that get me current or does it go by some other nickname ,it is still Raymond James isn't it or did that change too?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah, it's still called Raymond James. The Tamponians commonly refer to it as Ray-J.

The new stadium is really nice. Lots of tailgating areas... we had a huge area to ourselves last year.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Yeah, it's still called Raymond James. The Tamponians commonly refer to it as Ray-J.

The new stadium is really nice. Lots of tailgating areas... we had a huge area to ourselves last year.
Ray J.?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc[/youtube]

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
Ramhusker said:
Man, that's a tall order. The hats would be hard to find, and where would you get WHITE dred wigs? :shock:

But yeah - that would be pretty beast. Sure to get on TV with those get-ups.

http://www.centurynovelty.com has the hats.

As for the white dreds, http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/m/muLhj8l ... kQ/140.jpg, kinda pricey though. Or make one yourself from directions at blog.craftzine.com/archive/2009/10/how-to_make_a_dredlock_wig_fo.html

Now all you need is the jersey which most have right? I'm ready for a serious tailgate now!!!! :sly:

Ah come on Selassie! You in dreds is a must!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
How bout this... I will cook lobster tails again.

As for the dreads ,,, MAYBE. No blonde ones for me though.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ah, ok. Lobster works.

Who ever said compromise is a sign of weakness never had Selassie's lobster tail at a tailgate! :cheese:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Hell yeah, i have yet to go see a Rams game and Tampa is like 45 miles from my pops. I'm down!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Selassie I said:
Perfect time of year to visit your Pops Barrison !
lol, 2 days before christmas, a week before my bday, and 2 days after the end of the world. :omg:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Barrison6 said:
Selassie I said:
Perfect time of year to visit your Pops Barrison !
lol, 2 days before christmas, a week before my bday, and 2 days after the end of the world. :omg:

What ya tryin to say Barrison? Don't buy tickets in advance? :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Probably need to move the plans back to the Miami game I guess. Fucking Mayans :twisted:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Probably need to move the plans back to the Miami game I guess. freaking Mayans :twisted:

We could try a human sacrifice and ask for an extension ,may as well think positively and make it till late Feb. so we can see one last Super Bowl ,Rams 28 Bengals 2, I'll start looking for a virgin.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:
Probably need to move the plans back to the Miami game I guess. freaking Mayans :twisted:

We could try a human sacrifice and ask for an extension ,may as well think positively and make it till late Feb. so we can see one last Super Bowl ,Rams 28 Bengals 2, I'll start looking for a virgin.

Good luck finding one of those...

I'm just gonna go ahead and volunteer john shaw to take the place of the virgin.
Those Mayans require that we use the authentic sacrificial tools that were actually used back in their time right?