Rams Update

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackKirby

UDFA
Name
JackKirby
While doing a little Spring Cleaning, I found some very old issues of a publication entitled "Rams Update" including the 1999-2000 year-in-review edition. I'll be happy to send these along for free to any St. Louis Ram fan--that is to someone who resides in St. Louis or its environs and was (hopefully still is) a die-hard Ram fan. They're a lot of fun to read. I only ask you help with postage but I'll try to send it as cheaply as possible. LMK on these boards and you can send me your particulars via my e-mail address or you can send a text.

Thanks,

Steve L. Roberts (Handle: Jack Kirby--"King of the Comics"

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Share the love, Brother! Share the love.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Maybe someone can Paypal you the postage, so it doesn't cost you anything to ship. Then if someone on the forum wanted to scan them and set them up here they could.

JackKirby

UDFA
Name
JackKirby
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll try to scan the pages tomorrow sometime. I'll ask my wife to show me and then I'll go to it. I'll probably do one a day. Then all Rams fans everywhere can read the issues.