Rams Uniform Change

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's not the point. The point is, it takes two yrs by NFL rules to change uni's. KD said they are just now in the process of doing so and it would be done my the time to open in Inglewood. Cynical ... why would he lie about something like that? They have already left St.Louis.....

I know what the point is, and have had to remind many people over the years that uni changes and throwbacks have to be put in a couple of years in advance. I just felt like getting a dig in on Demoff.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would love this uniform and logo too!
6731805675_868d2576f8_b.jpg

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I bought this hat yesterday at an NFL retailer and I think it could be a sign of things to come. Has anyone seen this logo before? As far as I know, it's new.

Attachments

• image_4339.jpeg
    image_4339.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 155

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Like the colors, but no thanks to those horns. They always remind me of a potato bug....

What are you a farmer? I'll admit that I had to look up 'potato bug to see what one looked like. While I see the similarity,I still think those horns are just a more realistic depiction of actual Ram horns. I like them.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
What are you a farmer? I'll admit that I had to look up 'potato bug to see what one looked like. While I see the similarity,I still think those horns are just a more realistic depiction of actual Ram horns. I like them.
Umm...no, not a farmer, lolz. If by "more realistic" you mean looks "more like a piece of curled up human dookie", then ok. They just do not appeal to me in the slightest. :pillowfight:

Antonius

Pro Bowler
That hat looks like you bought it at a swap meet.

Thats great but it was purchased at Fanzz. The employee saw me eyeing Rams stuff and went to the back and grabbed this. He said they received them a few weeks ago, but they weren't scanning in their system for a while.

Almost as if its early merchandise.