Rams Uniform Change

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Just dont go back to the ugly yellow and blue. Go forward not back.
TdmTcdoN3egaQ.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's parse what he said here.

The draft is next week ... and 2019 is three years away. So, technically, the uniforms will change after the draft, since 2019 is after next week.

As for the "right" after the draft, let's think in terms of geological time ... continental drift and such. Three years is practically nothing in those terms, so yes, 2019 is right after the draft.

Yep, sounds legit to me.

What is Ted Cruz doing on this site?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Great Breakdown, but sounds like the Cruz spins everything...Nothing personal, it was a quality post.

Thanks. Just remember though - ALL politicians spin everything. You can never be too cynical about any of them.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Demoff said just last month that there will be NO change until 2019.

Demoff also said that...

...never mind. :( I really liked the guy too.

"NFL rules"

Seriously, that was funny.

I'm pretty sure they will do what they please. An exception for a new city would be pretty easy to pull off. They could just have an anonymous vote.

I really don't care if they change unis or not, but if they do, I'm 100% Blue and White.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
We'll see what happens after the draft whether it's true or not. It would be wasted effort to have this logo shown just for a few months.

LosAngelesRams.png

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, they're milking it now, because after the first ten minutes of the draft, they won't get any attention for two days other than the draft day writeups at the end and "who won the draft" after the first day nonsense.

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
God I hope this is correct. Has NFL_Leaks been right about anything else?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Demoff said just last month that there will be NO change until 2019.
Exactly and we all know from the it's Goff ugh ugh no I mean its Wentz stuff that the Ram front office always..always shoots straight and is completely trustworthy and forthcoming