Rams Uniform Change

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Link: @NFL_Leaks. Scroll down to Apr 14. Rams plan to announce uniform change right after draft.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Link: @NFL_Leaks. Scroll down to Apr 14. Rams plan to announce uniform change right after draft.
I was under the impression that the Rams had to wait a couple of years to make a change in Uni's! o_O:confused:
So they wouldn't be making any changes until about the Time they move into the "NEW" Stadium!?!:unsure:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Aren't they just talking their color rush uniform , I think it'll be all blue this year

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Could it be that the team put in for a uniform change two years ago?
Didn't Demoff indicate the move to LA has been in the works since 2013-2014? If so, I could see they applied for a uniform change back then.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
After the draft eh?? Does this mean they are planing on replacing the classic Ram logo with a picture of Wentz/Goff face?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
And we can always trust Kev at his word. Right?
That's not the point. The point is, it takes two yrs by NFL rules to change uni's. KD said they are just now in the process of doing so and it would be done my the time to open in Inglewood. Cynical ... why would he lie about something like that? They have already left St.Louis.....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
They can change their throwbacks I believe so if there is truth to this I'm betting their throwbacks will be the blue & whites.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
One of the reason for the two year wait is so retailers don't get stuck with outdated merchandise as retailers put their orders in months in advance

But you would think that with a team locating to a whole new city , it wouldn't matter , because at this point , I'm sure no retailers are ordering St Louis Rams merchandise

This is one of those times you would think the NFL could bend one of their own rules

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
In December 2013 the Buccaneers announced/introduced their new uniforms (damn ugly) and opening day 2014 they were wearing them, so I call BULLSHIT.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hasn't this twitter handle been exposed as kinda a fake?

Let's parse what he said here.

The draft is next week ... and 2019 is three years away. So, technically, the uniforms will change after the draft, since 2019 is after next week.

As for the "right" after the draft, let's think in terms of geological time ... continental drift and such. Three years is practically nothing in those terms, so yes, 2019 is right after the draft.

Yep, sounds legit to me.