Rams unable to get out of Boston in time to meet with Shanahan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If Shanahan is the top choice it could hurt them. I'm sure he wouldn't hold it against them but if someone else made a great offer he could take it before the Rams can make theirs. Maybe we're just a cursed franchise. :sadwalk:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Shanahan is the top choice it could hurt them. I'm sure he wouldn't hold it against them but if someone else made a great offer he could take it before the Rams can make theirs. Maybe we're just a cursed franchise. :sadwalk:

If he was their top choice they probably would have prioritized him and caught up with McDaniels & Patricia in a later window. It's not like they would have been unaware of weather...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Whatever.
If Shanahan is interested in being our next HC, He'll make room to interview.
If he's not that intersted, who cares.
Some are acting like HC candidates are interviewing the Rams.
I don't want to have to woo a guy to come here. We need someone that really wants this job.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he was their top choice they probably would have prioritized him and caught up with McDaniels & Patricia in a later window. It's not like they would have been unaware of weather...

Agreed. If he was the top choice, this organization should be embarrassed by the poor planning. It's not like weather is unexpected.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will be interesting to see if Shanahan meets with them on the fly tomorrow.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whatever.
If Shanahan is interested in being our next HC, He'll make room to interview.
If he's not that intersted, who cares.
Some are acting like HC candidates are interviewing the Rams.
I don't want to have to woo a guy to come here. We need someone that really wants this job.
Agreed. If he was the top choice, this organization should be embarrassed by the poor planning. It's not like weather is unexpected.

Ya that is probably the case which if it is I'd be curious to know why they value Patricia/Mcdaniels over Shanahan. I'd definitely be intrigued by Patricia but I'm not too interested in McDaniels to be honest.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ya that is probably the case which if it is I'd be curious to know why they value Patricia/Mcdaniels over Shanahan. I'd definitely be intrigued by Patricia but I'm not too interested in McDaniels to be honest.

It could mean they elected to interview those two guys because they're not elevating Shanny over the others. So while they undoubtedly like him a lot he's not some A list rockstar in their eyes.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

It could mean they elected to interview those two guys because they're not elevating Shanny over the others. So while they undoubtedly like him a lot he's not some A list rockstar in their eyes.
I keep hearing/seeing things about Shanahan to Denver, or mutual interest at least.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man. If they can't find a way to interview him this weekend they're gonna have to move forward without him. No way they can afford to wait on him when they haven't done the interview. This will be a big deal for their decision making if they don't work something out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think McDaniels is their guy for some reason.

Wouldn't surprise me. Keep remembering that account of someone noting the Rams' brass hanging out with him postgame earlier this season...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Right now I'm so pissed at this, I'm moving off the board tonight.
giphy.gif

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I don't think Shanny is that high on their list. I think it's down to McVay or McDaniels. Bums me out because I want Shanny.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Go look at Demoff's interview. He says it is like a tetruis when planning for a new HC . Looking at the map of the US. Arranging interviews.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't think Shanny is that high on their list. I think it's down to McVay or McDaniels. Bums me out because I want Shanny.

Maybe The Rams have found there HC ?? Does that mean Patricia get extra time ??