Rams UFA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Davin Joseph
Shaun Hill
Alex Carrington
Kenny Britt
Lance Kendricks
Mike Person
Joe Barksdale
Will Herring

A few thoughts...I thought we'd see more of Carrington this year, but I guess that changed a lot because of Donald. I can't envision Joseph back and I'd bet Herring is gone as well. Would hope that Britt and Barksdale are back. I wonder if Person has shown enough to be back and how much interest there is from the Rams and Kendricks and Hill in a reunion.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Barksdale hasn't played well lately, but I think he might have been playing hurt. I'd like to offer him a contract to keep him. We have alot of other holes on the Oline.

And Kendricks shouldn't command too much money, but he's a very underrated player. Keep him too.

And as far as Hill, it will either be him or Austin Davis next year, I don't see both of them coming back.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'd like to bring back Britt, Kendricks, and Barksdale.

I'm pretty confident Barksdale will look much better without Joseph to his left.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Barksdale hasn't played well lately, but I think he might have been playing hurt. I'd like to offer him a contract to keep him. We have alot of other holes on the Oline.

And Kendricks shouldn't command too much money, but he's a very underrated player. Keep him too.

And as far as Hill, it will either be him or Austin Davis next year, I don't see both of them coming back.
I think it is fair to wonder if Barksdale suffered because of the guy lined up next to him. Not making an excuse because he most definitely had trouble but I think there may be some merit to it.

My only question with Kendricks is how much this coaching staff values him and how he feels about being the 2nd and sometimes 3rd TE. He may want to explore a bigger opportunity.

I don't see anyway Austin is back. He had his flash in the pan but he has certainly regressed back to what he looked like during camp. I'm not so sure that Hill being back would be a guarantee even if Austin is gone.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Britt is the only must have back. Person and Barks would be nice but wouldn't pay much.

Irish

Starter
Britt and Herring for me.

I like the idea of Person's versatility, but what good is it if it doesn't translate to Sundays?

FRO

Legend
Britt is a definite must. If we don't resign him we have to pick a WR early. With better line and QB play I think he would have been close to 1,000 yards.

I would bring Barksdale back. You can't just look at a small portion of what he has done, you have to take in account the full thing. On the whole he has been a solid RT.

If the money is right on Kendricks, then go for it. He isn't a make or break guy.

I would try to upgrade over Hill, but if you can't then bring him back.

Say goodbye to Joseph, Carrington, Person, and Herring.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Barksdale walking would give us another hole on the Oline, and we've already got two in the middle.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Britt is a definite must. If we don't resign him we have to pick a WR early. With better line and QB play I think he would have been close to 1,000 yards.

I would bring Barksdale back. You can't just look at a small portion of what he has done, you have to take in account the full thing. On the whole he has been a solid RT.

If the money is right on Kendricks, then go for it. He isn't a make or break guy.

I would try to upgrade over Hill, but if you can't then bring him back.

Say goodbye to Joseph, Carrington, Person, and Herring.

I agree with everything. I would let Herring walk, and pick him back up close to the start of next season if we still need a ST's LBer.

ram007

Starter
Joe Barksdale will be gone in FA, if Rams are going to take that chance. Above average tackles who are young are tough to find. Market will pay him.

Let's see what the market says for Britt..

Other on the list Meehh.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Joe Barksdale will be gone in FA, if Rams are going to take that chance. Above average tackles who are young are tough to find. Market will pay him.

Let's see what the market says for Britt..

Other on the list Meehh.
Just saw a few moments ago that Barksdale said he wants to come back because the Rams are the team that believed in him.

I think he is back on a fair deal.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I'd like to bring back Britt, Kendricks, and Barksdale.

I'm pretty confident Barksdale will look much better without Joseph to his left.
You mean without the parting of the Red Sea next to him? lol

Lesson

Oh, really?
Davin Joseph
Shaun Hill
Alex Carrington
Kenny Britt
Lance Kendricks
Mike Person
Joe Barksdale
Will Herring

Those in bold are who I'd want to bring back. Hill is fine as a backup and would be fine as either a mentor or backup/3rd stringer with a rookie brought in regardless if Bradford is kept. Britt played well this year. Would have loved to see the numbers he could have put up with a better QB. Kendricks might be the best all around TE on the roster currently. Haven't seen enough of Person, but I think he deserves a shot at depth or perhaps starting. Barksdale is fine starting. Not great, but solid. Herring was a ST stud ever since he was brought in to replace Ray Ray. Hell, he might have been better than Bates or Reynolds on ST. I didn't like what I saw from Joseph and Carrington was phased out.

lockdnram21

Legend
Britt and Kendricks . Barksdale is no good vs our divison. Would rather draft tackle in first round. Then get G and C in free agency

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Britt is the only one I'd be disappointed in losing, I can see bringing Barksdale back but I'd rather upgrade at RT if at all possible.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
1. Britt...#1 priority
2. Barksdale...why create yet another hole on the OLine where it's leaking already.
3. Hill...vet backup.
4. Kendricks...not entirely sold on this one. Depends on the price tag. Disappointing season IMO. Would like to see someone else step up.