Rams Trivia - The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Rams HOF QB was once intercepted 7 times in a single game?

• Nick Foles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dieter Brock

• Keith Null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well that last one proved difficult for almost everyone. Only one person got it right. Here's a hint - it was not Tom Fears.

Let's see if yawl can get this one right.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Forgot to vote in this one. I have now. So far you guys are Ofer.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And where you been Ki-eth? I know you got some of this in yo craw. You could do one of these from sheer memory. Post some threads man. Aside from my pops you are the longest in the tooth Rams fan I know personally (y'aint in @DaveFan'51 range just yet - thank God :p:D) . And you know I mean that in all respect my former NW bruthuh. So pick a thought and post a thread. FFS if nothing else, I want to see it. We can't exactly go have a beer these days so throw shit at the wall and we can screw with each other here.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Ah. Got me with this one. Actually, you're game card is flawed. Rigged. Downright lying!!! :rant: This guy threw 6 that day, with his teammate throwing the seventh interception. Name the OTHER Rams quarterback to throw the seventh interception that day. :hijack:

And uh, Stu, I would return my trivia game for a FULL refund!!:gtfo::icare::)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:rant:I wonder what OTHER questions they got wrong. Maybe Tron is doing better than we realize.

We will open a FULL investigation!:mrburnsevil:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Aside from my pops you are the longest in the tooth Rams fan I know personally (y'aint in @DaveFan'51 range just yet - thank God :p:D) .
Just because I was a waiter at the ' Last Supper ' is no reason to call me "OLD"!!

angry-grandpa.jpg

:D:rolllaugh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ah. Got me with this one. Actually, you're game card is flawed. Rigged. Downright lying!!! :rant: This guy threw 6 that day, with his teammate throwing the seventh interception. Name the OTHER Rams quarterback to throw the seventh interception that day. :hijack:

And uh, Stu, I would return my trivia game for a FULL refund!!:gtfo::icare::)
The rules of the game are very clear. The Rams Trivia Commissioner (Commissioner - aka - RamFan503) makes all rules and verifies only those facts he deems necessary or worth verifying. He and only he may at his sole discretion decide to have his VP of operations - Stu Miller - conduct investigations as he sees fit. The Commissioner will ensure that all investigations are carried out in a very one sided and slip shod manner to the fullest extent possible.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The answer is.... Bob Waterfield. For those who didn't know, Bob was also our kicker and punter. And if you ever think Greg the Leg is having a rough stretch, Mr. Waterfield had a 54.5% success rate on Field Goals and had a long of 47 yards. He was a pretty decent punter though. It's kind of tough to figure out how he made the HOF really. He was a 50% completion passer, averaged about 1,500 yards per season(130 per game), and had 31 more INTs than TDs. On top of that, he only played for 8 seasons. Different game back then for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.