Rams Trivia - The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Rams defensive player once set a single game record by rushing for 294 yards as a QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This one is pretty amazing to me.

Here's a hint as well. This player also scored more than 6,000 points in a college decathlon competition.

The guy was my favorite Rams player when I was in High School.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He's one of my all time favorite Rams too... but he can't dance for shit.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yes siree.........
One of my all time favorites.......
giphy.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's one of my all time favorite Rams too... but he can't dance for crap.
OK - if you guys don't guess correctly after seeing that hint, I don't know what to say.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
David Hill is Jim Hill's brother, and Jim still does network sports in LA. I loved David Hill, he was a truck once he got rolling. Still one of my favorite Ram TE's. I met Jim on several occasions, he's a very cool guy. Used to hit at a driving range at the same time he did in Long Beach.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
4-8 now!!!!! 2 correct in a row!!!! You wish you had those skills!!!

(I feel like a Spagnoulo/Linehan coached rams team, but slightly better, Heres hoping to reach Fisher level soon!!!)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
You think he'd trade career paths with Vinnie B?

I'm sorry. I'm trying to picture Horseshack in that white suit strutting down the street in Saturday Night Fever.:palm: Somehow, I don't think the ladies would be swooning quite as much. :(

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
He could have done this one.

boy-in-the-plastic-bubble_xlg_1280x720.jpg

Yes!! Vinnie was totally miscast. Horseshack would have been MUCH better as the bubble boy.

Then he could have been invited to be the voice of the bubble boy in that Seinfeld episode. That's a pretty good acting resume right there. At least we could have said he reached his potential. :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.