Rams Trivia - The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Where did the Rams Henry Ellard play college ball?

• UNC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSU Chico

• UCSJ

• FSU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Loved me some Henry Ellard. I'm thinking some of you did too. This may be an easy one but I couldn't answer it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wooohooooo 3-8 now!!!!!! I'm on a roll.......

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Met Henry back in '96 at a kids basketball camp at....this school, his alma mater. Henry was still playing football- with the Foreskins. (We let him go too early).

Henrys son was at the camp as was my son. Henry graduated in '83 along with a brother-in law of mine that helped run The camp every year at....this school. My then brother in law-Tyrone- played basketball for this college, and won the NIT that year, which was a point of pride at the college, as you can imagine.

Tyrone and Henry we're buddies and Ty told Henry what a big fan of the Rams and of him I was, so when I met Henry, his first words were, "is this the guy you were telling me about?" I was a little embarrassed, but excited to meet him at the same time. :love:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apparently that one was way too easy. The answer was Fresno State.

Status
Not open for further replies.