Rams Trivia - The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

As of 1985 approximately how many people had clicked the turnstiles in CA to see a Rams game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This one may be an easy one. I guess we'll see. It's more just an interesting factoid. I may do a two fer Thursday.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My caveman math got me my answer... so I'm not sure if I'm right on this one yet.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My caveman math got me my answer... so I'm not sure if I'm right on this one yet.
If you want to text me your answer I can tell you. Otherwise you will have to wait until tomorrow.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - If I remember later, I am going to go ahead and post a Two Fer Thursday question. It is almost impossible as far as I can see but if I turn it into a multiple choice, it will be a bit easier.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If you want to text me your answer I can tell you. Otherwise you will have to wait until tomorrow.

Oh great...

I text it to you and your phone sends me the auto text telling me that you're driving right now. :LOL:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was wrong. I used an average attendance per game that was way too low. WOW

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
No clue if I'm right or wrong on this one. Hopefully right ofc.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Overthinking this??? "...in CA" to see the Rams. In LA area, or also including SF, SD, Oakland occasionally. Could be another couple dozen or so games over 20-30 years... maybe it isn't all that much when we are rounding to the 10-million mark...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have to say that I am doubting the number that the Trivia Game has as the answer. But I would have to go back and check how many games they had against the Whiners, Chargers, Raiduhs, plus quite a few playoff games. Still, we used to play seasons that had 10, 11, 14, and 16 game schedules.

Oh well... the game is just for fun so we'll go with what the game says.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The game says 40 million. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.