Rams Trivia - The Game - What Up Wednesday Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Former Ram Gary Green played on the same Rams team as his first cousin. Who was that cousin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sorry for not posting any questions the last couple days. Work got in the way. So here goes with the usual info:

Note: These questions will change almost daily. I will unsticky them as soon as I post the answer.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
.View attachment 11961
There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, just don't post the answers. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Talk about " Trivia!" OK! I'm waiting for you to Play your favorite Tone for me 503!!:LOL::D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Did I guess right? Seems I have company.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I'm with you Tron. Nudge over, and pass the pretzels.

By the way, why does this place only have Schlitz and Lowenbrau on tap?
:cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm with you Tron. Nudge over, and pass the pretzels.

By the way, why does this place only have Schlitz and Lowenbrau on tap?
:cheers:
Maybe it's because we are all into Rum around here, "REDRUM, REDRUM, REDRUM!!:confused:
drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not sure I got it, but I'm going off memory and I thought during a game they made a reference to it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure I got it, but I'm going off memory and I thought during a game they made a reference to it.
It's funny. I put that name in because I remember someone mentioning something just like this and I thought it was him. Wonder what that was.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Honestly, I can't recall a Gary Green:baghead:
Played for the Rams 84 & 85 - Probowler in 85 and three times with the Chefs. Had 33 INTs as a Cornerback before sustaining a neck injury and never played after the 85 season.

I really like his statement in an interview with his alma mater Baylor:

"Not winning, not making the playoffs in seven years at Kansas City was kind of disheartening," he said. "But Los Angeles was extra good for me. No. 1, they're always in the playoffs. No. 2, the weather in Los Angeles is a lot better the latter part of the season than in Kansas City. And then my best friend, Eric Harris, who was the right cornerback with the Cheifs, was traded there the year before. And my first cousin, [answer to trivia question], was an All-Pro tight end with the Detroit Lions and also got traded there the year before.

"So I got a chance to go to a team that's always in the playoffs; the No. 1 or 2 market in the United States, so the publicity was a lot better; and I got a chance to play with my first cousin and my best friend. And both years, we ended up losing in the playoffs to the eventual Super Bowl champion."

There's even a hint in there for yawlz.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Played for the Rams 84 & 85 - Probowler in 85 and three times with the Chefs. Had 33 INTs as a Cornerback before sustaining a neck injury and never played after the 85 season.

I really like his statement in an interview with his alma mater Baylor:

"Not winning, not making the playoffs in seven years at Kansas City was kind of disheartening," he said. "But Los Angeles was extra good for me. No. 1, they're always in the playoffs. No. 2, the weather in Los Angeles is a lot better the latter part of the season than in Kansas City. And then my best friend, Eric Harris, who was the right cornerback with the Cheifs, was traded there the year before. And my first cousin, [answer to trivia question], was an All-Pro tight end with the Detroit Lions and also got traded there the year before.

"So I got a chance to go to a team that's always in the playoffs; the No. 1 or 2 market in the United States, so the publicity was a lot better; and I got a chance to play with my first cousin and my best friend. And both years, we ended up losing in the playoffs to the eventual Super Bowl champion."

There's even a hint in there for yawlz.

You mean...

I ( gasp) guessed it? (The hint, received sir)

Blahahahaha ya gotta be shittin me..

Thanks for the history, shoulda known better I guess

Jolly John assembled some pretty good teams (and staffs) those were some good times

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You mean...

I ( gasp) guessed it? (The hint, received sir)

Blahahahaha ya gotta be crappin me..

Thanks for the history, shoulda known better I guess

Jolly John assembled some pretty good teams (and staffs) those were some good times
[av]http://www.soundjay.com/misc/bell-ring-01.mp3[/av]

Status
Not open for further replies.