Rams Trivia - The Game - VD Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who is the "end" who held the Rams single game receiving record until 1985 - a 30 year record?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - low class on the title. But hey. You think you are dealing with some high brow sort of character here? Of course not.

OK so this one is an homage to an amazing record. Good luck.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
dang it 503, this one is harder to cheat on!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man, you are digging deep on these trivia questions.

Nah... Just pulling the next card. Of course I am putting together the answer choices. That is actually the fun part. The game gives you the answer so I have to come up with others that I think will throw y'awlz.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I always answer the question so I can see the correct answer without having to look at the card again.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Being a gambling addict sucks. Haven't missed one. Streaks like this.... I almost went with one answer and then I got calm and thought about 1985 and who broke it and went back to that broadcast in my mind and I vaguely remembered the name...

My short term memory is crap. My family has to help me with my pills because I can't remember if I took my pills 5 minutes ago, but I got THIS DAMN QUESTION right...

Sometimes... life makes no sense at all...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - So only one person got this one right. You might wanna recheck your answer if you think you got it. The answer was NOT Tom Fears - it was Jim Benton. And Bob Waterfield? Well he was a QB so I kinda threw that in as a trick answer.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - @Ramlock was the only one to get this one correct. Congratulations man.

Status
Not open for further replies.