Rams Trivia - The Game - TGIF Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many times were the Rams Jim and Jack Youngblood selected to play in the same Probowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Note: These questions will change almost daily. I will unsticky them as soon as I post the answer.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
.View attachment 11961
There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, just don't post the answers. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For the 1st time, in a long time, I think I know this one!!!!:yess::pillowfight:"MAYBE!":LOL:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I truly thought they were related at first.
Me too. I remember I think it was Dick Enberg ending that thought during a game. Not positive it was him but I can almost hear him saying it to this day.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
I'm at a loss for words ................

memory loss meme.jpg

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
How 'bout WRONG!!!

Ok, wise guy.......... here's an easy one for ya.

Who was the only LA Ram to be named NFL MVP?
Eric Dickerson
Roman Gabriel
Deacon Jones
Jack Youngblood

Same rules of the game apply here brah.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Doh! I guess it was Roman. Hey - I have said many times that I wouldn't do well in this game either. I'm just the one who came up with it. Start your own damn game mister! :D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Might have to use that one later as we all know what has likely happened to LA Rams fans' short term memory.