Rams Trivia - The Game - Senior Bowl Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

In 1985, Fritz Shurmur held what coaching position in addition to Defensive Coordinator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - this question has nothing to do with the Senior Bowl but here goes.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
In '85 rams came in 1st. Shurmer also coached DELETED!!!!!

You're going to have to do better to stump me 503!

Last edited by a moderator:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Come on @bubbaramfan . DO NOT GIVE ANSWERS IN YOUR RESPONSES. These Trivia questions are aimed at the entire board. If I wanted people to post answers, I wouldn't have made them in multiple choice poll fashion.

Which I suppose brings up another option. Would people prefer I just post it as a question and the members can offer up answers? That would actually be easier for me but I thought giving choices would be better. There may be some that are so immersed in Rams history that they would know the answers to some of these but for the most part, there is simply no way anyone is going to get them without seeing the answer and thinking, "Oh yeah, that's it.."

What y'all think?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
An example: I just pulled a card from the middle of the deck. Here are two of the questions:

Who is the Rams' scout who joined the team in 1981 after scouting for the Seattle shecocks?

Who is the sports medicine expert who serves the Rams as team physician?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Come on @bubbaramfan . DO NOT GIVE ANSWERS IN YOUR RESPONSES. These Trivia questions are aimed at the entire board. If I wanted people to post answers, I wouldn't have made them in multiple choice poll fashion.

Which I suppose brings up another option. Would people prefer I just post it as a question and the members can offer up answers? That would actually be easier for me but I thought giving choices would be better. There may be some that are so immersed in Rams history that they would know the answers to some of these but for the most part, there is simply no way anyone is going to get them without seeing the answer and thinking, "Oh yeah, that's it.."

What y'all think?
Yes - I'm quoting myself here. I just didn't want you @bubbaramfan to think I was pissed at you or anything. Just trying to let people know the thoughts I had in starting this set of threads and maybe see what everyone wants in order to make this fun for all.

Cheers all and Go RAMS!!!

WvuIN02

Starter
Speaking of which, that Noah Spence kid from EKU is a monster.

Got kicked out of OSU for drugs, cleaned his life up, and was unblockable all day (and from reports, all week in practice).

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Though I am not doing too well with the answers, I like the multiple choice. Makes you think and make a best guess as opposed to just reading the answer in one of the first responding posts.... JMO

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

What y'all think?

It's great just the way you're doing it Stu.

I just wish I could could keep from coloring outside the little bubble. I keep getting the answer right, but getting marked wrong. (n)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And the answer is with only 17% of the votes..... Inside Linebackers.

Stay tuned for the Probowl edition. I may do more than one centered around Rams Probowlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.