Rams Trivia - The Game - Not Going to be One on Easter - Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fearsome Foursome member Rosey Grier played most of his xareer for what team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Happy Easter to y'awlz in case I don't get the chance to wish it to you tomorrow. Hope it finds you and your families happy and healthy.

Note: These questions will change almost daily. I will unsticky them as soon as I post the answer.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
.View attachment 11961
There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, just don't post the answers. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think i've been wrong the last 10 questions :( this game is rigged!!!:rant:

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope you don't mind, I'll give a hint, IF I'm not mistaken, he came from the same team Fred Dryer did! I'm 99.999% sure I have this one right!!!;):D

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's working Stu. I believe "Operation: Gut Tron's Confidence" is taking hold!:mrburnsevil:
cr.gif

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I hope you don't mind, I'll give a hint, IF I'm not mistaken, he came from the same team Fred Dryer did! I'm 99.999% sure I have this one right!!!;):D

If I had only taken the time to read this before I picked I
Would have got it correct

I'll upgrade you to 100%

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Would you happen to know which poster has the best percentage of correct answers?
This^ would be Fun to know! But I'll guess the Best Only run about 60% right if that high!! { That's if they're not cheating and looking up answers 1st. And they're guessing like the rest of us!!}

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would you happen to know which poster has the best percentage of correct answers?
That would require extra work. I will just respond by saying YOU do. NO matter who asks the question.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That would require extra work. I will just respond by saying YOU do. NO matter who asks the question.

BTW we all love this and KUDOS for putting it together @RamFan503...I remember when it started I wanted you to include a Harland Svare question and he happens to be the oldest living former NFL player at 85.

Svare was not a good Head Coach via his record, but I still found it interesting in my research that Hall of Fame Ram owner Dan Reeves once said..."I had more fun losing with Harland Svare then I ever did winning with George Allen." I'm betting Svare like to drink because Reeves sure did and George Herbert Allen's favorite beverage was milk.

Last edited:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

:argue:Wait, Stu told ME I had the best percentage.
:argue:Did he hand you a participation trophy when he said it?:rolllaugh:
:argue:Even better. He handed me a pulled pork sandwich.
:argue:He's telling everybody they have the best percentage.
:argue: Yeah but maybe my sandwich meant I'm REALLY winning.
:argue:You PAID for the sandwich!
(n) Was it delicious?
:yess:
:thinking: How do I argue with that?

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So the answer to this one as most of you knew was the G-men. Rosey played 7 seasons with the Giants before spending the next 4 as the Right Tackle of the Fearsome Foursome.

Status
Not open for further replies.