Rams Trivia - The Game - Day After Brewing a Killer New IPA Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Redskins kick returner was brought in by George Allen in 1978 to boost our return game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Note: These questions will change almost daily. I will unsticky them as soon as I post the answer.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
.View attachment 11961
There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, just don't post the answers. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
George Allen who was fired after two preseason games in 1978....The sad part about the hiring was Bill Walsh was going to be Rosenbloom's guy, but he went with Allen because he felt Allen could bring him a Super Bowl although Allen had a far worse post season winning percentage then the man he replaced in Chuck Knox.

If Rosenbloom had hired Walsh, what could have been?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
George Allen who was fired after two preseason games in 1978....The sad part about the hiring was Bill Walsh was going to be Rosenbloom's guy, but he went with Allen because he felt Allen could bring him a Super Bowl although Allen had a far worse post season winning percentage then the man he replaced in Chuck Knox.

Wow. I never knew that. That would have been interesting to see Walsh as coach.

Edit: by the way Stu, I nailed this. (y)

Am I the fairest ROD member of all?:sneaky:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Am I the fairest ROD member of all?:sneaky:

Yes @Roman Snow you're the fairest of them all.;)
tumblr_mu9wazwFg01riah6uo1_250.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Are you sure about the " Two" preseason loses? I was thinking it was "4" But I could be Dead wrong!!

Just like I'm probably wrong on this trivia question!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sometimes I remember shit that I didn't even know I knew.

Watch me be wrong. LOL

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if you'd send a growler via FedEx overnight
It's odd here. As it was explained to me, if I had a vintner's license I could ship product out of state but not with a brewer's license. Also, if I were just a consumer, I could buy a growler or any other beer and send it to someone but I can't with my own product. It's all pretty freaking silly if you ask me.

The IPA will be done in a couple weeks. It's one from a series we call Tail Curler. I used 100% Simcoe hops and most of them in a hop back after boil off. Should be a real fun one. Get yer ass out here and have a pint or three with me yuh freakin' hermit. :D

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It's odd here. As it was explained to me, if I had a vintner's license I could ship product out of state but not with a brewer's license. Also, if I were just a consumer, I could buy a growler or any other beer and send it to someone but I can't with my own product. It's all pretty freaking silly if you ask me.

The IPA will be done in a couple weeks. Get yer ass out here and have a pint or three with me yuh freakin' hermit. :D

Maybe I'll make the trek! Have to be in LA soon

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been really busy lately so I'm not getting around to these things as quickly as I'd like. The answer to this one was Eddie Brown. About a third of you got that one.

Though Eddie was a Probowl returner with the Deadskins, returning a combined 169 kicks/punts, he returned a total of one punt and no kick-offs for us in 1978 and would be used primarily as a punt returner in '79 - his final season in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.