Rams Trivia - Sunday Bloody Mary Sunday Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Rams Player led the NFL in kickoff returns in 1985 with an average of 32.8 yards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
We should post this at the top of the main board. #2 on the list bugs the crap out of me. We see it on signs and can't help but wonder how many eyeballs in passed before it went up on a business. Yeesh! I had to look up #7 and it was wrong. Turns out I did know what it meant. Pretty nonplussed - aren't yuh.

Fabulous as always. Gotta have the Dimitris and lots of veggies. I start with Tobasco spicy bloody mary mix, add a little Dimitris, a little olive juice, squeeze of lime, Tito's Wodka, put all that in a shaker with ice, shake it up and dump in unceremoniously in a salted pint glass. Then I take a little scewer and dip it in my Jolokia extract and stir that in for real heat. Add in celery, a pickled greenbean, pickled asparagus, olives, and a pepperoncini.
Three on a skewer laid gently across the top of the glass. One Jalapeno stuffed, the other two Blue Cheese stuffed.

:yess: Thanks Stu. Thought I'd coax a good recipe outa ya. :)

nighttrain

Legend
We should post this at the top of the main board. #2 on the list bugs the crap out of me. We see it on signs and can't help but wonder how many eyeballs in passed before it went up on a business. Yeesh! I had to look up #7 and it was wrong. Turns out I did know what it meant. Pretty nonplussed - aren't yuh.

Fabulous as always. Gotta have the Dimitris and lots of veggies. I start with Tobasco spicy bloody mary mix, add a little Dimitris, a little olive juice, squeeze of lime, Tito's Wodka, put all that in a shaker with ice, shake it up and dump in unceremoniously in a salted pint glass. Then I take a little scewer and dip it in my Jolokia extract and stir that in for real heat. Add in celery, a pickled greenbean, pickled asparagus, olives, and a pepperoncini.
Three on a skewer laid gently across the top of the glass. One Jalapeno stuffed, the other two Blue Cheese stuffed.

even better yummmmmm
train

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well this one was one of the easier ones apparently. Over 71% of you got it right. The others? Well.... You know who you are.

The answer was Ron Brown. Ron also had 3 return TDs that year including a 98 yarder. He was drafted by the Browns in the 2nd round but would never play for them. Despite his blazing speed, Ron never really became a big receiving threat. But the dude was fun to watch when he had the ball in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.