Rams Trivia - It's Back Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Rams player led the NFL in kickoff returns in 1985 @ 32.8 yards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I will try to keep up on these. It may not be daily and I will also probably be posting some trivia from the NFL as a whole. Good luck and have fun.

Note: These questions will change almost daily. I will unsticky them as soon as I post the answer.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
.View attachment 11961
There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, just don't post the answers. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Tricky question, I know one of these guys was our KR Man and another one was our PR Mann But was it one of them! Hope I picked right!(y)
My third possibility had 3 PR's for TD's that year!!;)

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Side note of trivia that I will just give the answer to right here.

How many of you know what Jeff Spicoli said immediately before that pic was snapped ?

"I don't know what happened to em man."

Does anyone know why he responded with that answer?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

How many of you know what Jeff Spicoli said immediately before that pic was snapped ?

question-mark-face.gif
IDK, Why!?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Come on guys. I know you had 'em on when you came in.

No shoes. No Shirts. NO SERVICE!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
1/1 so far!!!:banana:

Can we end this now so I don't go 5/2398471239 like last time :(

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Trivia has a way of killing my self confidence...

:LOL:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Got it!.
Thank for posting one, that wasn't before the forward pass was invented.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Trivia has a way of killing my self confidence...

:LOL:
Yep! I just looked it up, I was thinking of the wrong, man in the wrong year (1984) and I was sure everyone else was wrong! Oops!:oops::cry::D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The answer is Ron Brown. Most of you got it right. Apparently Willy Brown fooled no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.