Rams tried to sign Eifert

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's really too bad. Eifert would have been better off here imo. But I can't blame him.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
This is what McVay meant about replacing Sammy’s production with other positions. A true threat TE is a safer, higher percentage pass than the deep ball.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Dang. That would have been pretty awesome. But he has some team loyalty which is admirable

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good to hear they weren't satisfied with the TE room, as expected. At least they gave it a shot, wish they would have taken a swing at Graham.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Bummer. Tried for Burton and Eifert but got outbid.

No to Ebron, unreliable.

Antonio Gates? M. Bennett? Anything left? Celek?

Draft?

Or stay put?

CB and TE were my two areas of focus for this offseason. They hit it outta the park for CB, and just didn't have the cap room for a splash at TE.

Ill check Charger boards to see if the ole man has anything left

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Celek may be worth a look.

He'd be a heck of a mentor, that's for sure, and he's just come off a SB win, so he's got that experience to share.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good to hear they weren't satisfied with the TE room, as expected. At least they gave it a shot, wish they would have taken a swing at Graham.

Not at the price the Packers paid. It's interesting that it seems like McVay prefers adding a receiving TE over a WR to replace Watkins. Regardless, he appears to want a big body (if we base it on their interest in Eifert and Pryor).

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Guessing the Bengals are still salty we took Whitworth away from them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not at the price the Packers paid. It's interesting that it seems like McVay prefers adding a receiving TE over a WR to replace Watkins. Regardless, he appears to want a big body (if we base it on their interest in Eifert and Pryor).

Yeah the damn Packers obviously felt like he was misused in Seattle, which I agree with. But that contract is risky as F and can't say I would have done that.

It's why I hate FA. It is easy to see guys you know can help, but hard to predict what team will get stupid. I mean I knew someone would get stupid with Watkins, but wasn't totally sure about Graham. Oh well.

WestCoastRam

Legend

No to Ebron, unreliable.

Draft?

Or stay put?

CB and TE were my two areas of focus for this offseason. They hit it outta the park for CB, and just didn't have the cap room for a splash at TE.

Wait, did we try to sign Burton??? Did I miss that?

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?

No to Ebron, unreliable.

Draft?

Or stay put?

Ebron’s play is inconsistent not unreliable. Eifert with his injuries, is the definition of unreliable.

fearsomefour

Legend

No to Ebron, unreliable.

Draft?

Or stay put?

I still like Virgil Green in terms of skill set.....but, he is always getting concussed.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Ebron’s play is inconsistent not unreliable. Eifert with his injuries, is the definition of unreliable.
Perhaps a minor point, but I'd beg to differ with you on this.

When Snead discussed how he and McVay were going to revamp the roster prior to the 2017 season, I noticed how they said they would release players that were "unreliable." I thought it was interesting and notable that they would use that specific word, "unreliable."

I thought it was a terrific word to define the types of players that McVay and Snead do not want.

B. Quick? Kendricks? G. Rob? Britt? One useful word to describe all of those players we let go: "unreliable."

You can't count on them.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Perhaps a minor point, but I'd beg to differ with you on this.

When Snead discussed how he and McVay were going to revamp the roster prior to the 2017 season, I noticed how they said they would release players that were "unreliable." I thought it was interesting and notable that they would use that specific word, "unreliable."

I thought it was a terrific word to define the types of players that McVay and Snead do not want.

B. Quick? Kendricks? G. Rob? Britt? One useful word to describe all of those players we let go: "unreliable."

You can't count on them.
You can’t count on someone that’s not dressed - Unreliable.