Rams' Tribute To Dpoy Robert Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
A special player, and a key cornerstone moving forward, sort out the pass D to at least average and he's only going to get better.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X- 2 things.

1) I still think that hit in the TB game should of been a sack, not an incomplete pass (if I remember correctly). Which would of made him the sack leader for the year.
2) In a very hetero, platonic way, I FN love you man. Thanks for making my day with this.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X- 2 things.

1) I still think that hit in the TB game should of been a sack, not an incomplete pass (if I remember correctly). Which would of made him the sack leader for the year.
2) In a very hetero, platonic way, I FN love you man. Thanks for making my day with this.
Love you too, man.

flTpCDh.jpg

Alan

Legend
Great as usual X. Glad I got to watch it before the NFL takes it down.

Alan

Legend
That would explain why nobody has forced us to take it down.

You're still OK. :wink:

bskrilla

Starter
Ah, Adagio in D Minor. I love that piece, and it's popping up in everything now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Incredible season. Great video. I love to watch the real time stuff so you can see just how insanely ferociously fast,relentless and strong he is...but this works beautifully :bigup: